Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Is it Worth Spending the Money for a Lawyer in a Family Court Case

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    I fervently hope others can vicariously live through the gut wrenching laughs I enjoyed when they read this.
    My OP was started in earnest. Invariably it turned into the insolent and 6th grade teacher toned commentary some are prone to engage in around here.
    I had no choice but to heave to with sails at half mast and drag some anchor.
    And the anchor found.
    You are lying. You received nothing but serious replies until you started trolling. Therefore I have no choice but to assume that your original post was trolling as well.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    I am sorry that your ability to read is so poor. Let me know if any of the words I just used are too big for you.
    If belittling me vindicates you, be my guest.
    But don't be sorry.
    I love looking up words from your posts I don't know the meaning of. Not only can one learn about all sorts of things from your vast subject matter knowledge but it expands one's vocabulary. I think it's great what you people do here even if you are not inclined to believe it anymore.
    On the other hand there is no reason to wrap your bow tie in a bundle for getting owned by Dr. Emeritus. I mean, an Austrian doctor who used shock therapy and removed parts of my brain to achieve a complete change in personality... really? lololololol. Holy Cow I am at risk of sustaining a hernia. Come on. That was too easy. I honestly didn't expect people would fall for that. You don't think that was even a little funny?

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    You are lying. You received nothing but serious replies until you started trolling. Therefore I have no choice but to assume that your original post was trolling as well.
    Let's analyze how this started.

It started with this:

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    I am not the same man I used to be when I did that.
    I can always use that line in court.
    lol.
    This is a repose to Dogman's remarks about how unprepared I am to take on my case pro se going by her evaluation of my previous threads. I would argue the lol clearly points to a frivolous remark being made. But then Mercy comes in huffing and puffing assuming I was referencing an inexplicable change in my character that I was planning on using as an argument in court for who knows what since that has nothing do with the purpose of this thread.

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    What evidence can you show the court to prove that you are not the same man that you use to be ? Anyone can say that they are not the same person that they use to be. What long term proof is there ? If you were asked what brought about the change, how would you answer that ? How can you explain to a stranger that you know you would never go back to being the man that you use to be ?
    Oh my.
    This is a signal that emotional discombobulation has taken a turn for the worse and that this thread will go nowhere. At this point Dr. Emeritus is called into action. The subsequent posts are no reason to invalidate the intention I had in the OP. Your assumptions are taking the same path as Mercy's. Or may be the lack of nicotine is affecting your judgement.

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    If belittling me vindicates you, be my guest.
    But don't be sorry.
    I love looking up words from your posts I don't know the meaning of. Not only can one learn about all sorts of things from your vast subject matter knowledge but it expands one's vocabulary. I think it's great what you people do here even if you are not inclined to believe it anymore.
    On the other hand there is no reason to wrap your bow tie in a bundle for getting owned by Dr. Emeritus. I mean, an Austrian doctor who used shock therapy and removed parts of my brain to achieve a complete change in personality... really? lololololol. Holy Cow I am at risk of sustaining a hernia. Come on. That was too easy. I honestly didn't expect people would fall for that. You don't think that was even a little funny?

Let's analyze how this started.

It started with this:

This is a repose to Dogman's remarks about how unprepared I am to take on my case pro se going by her evaluation of my previous threads. I would argue the lol clearly points to a frivolous remark being made. But then Mercy comes in huffing and puffing assuming I was referencing an inexplicable change in my character that I was planning on using as an argument in court for who knows what since that has nothing do with the purpose of this thread.

Oh my.
    This is a signal that emotional discombobulation has taken a turn for the worse and that this thread will go nowhere. At this point Dr. Emeritus is called into action. The subsequent posts are no reason to invalidate the intention I had in the OP. Your assumptions are taking the same path as Mercy's. Or may be the lack of nicotine is affecting your judgement.
    This morning, I'm especially loving that the Internet means forever.

What's funnier is that you don't seem to understand just what happened on this thread.

For someone who is here to supposedly help out other people with their legal issues, you don't seem be getting what "helping others" really means. Apparently you enjoy issuing threats and chastising people. May be at some point in the past you had good intentions but sadly the opposite seems to be true now.

Here is private message I got from a member here:

fredericklsu
    fredericklsu is offline Member

Default Thanks for your helpful and thoughtful replies.

I'm going through the worst time of my life, and so far it only seems to get worse.

It was very nice of you to bring some sense to my posts, despite people like Dogma just droning on with the misinformation and personal attacks. I can't stand her.

I just want to see my son again so badly. Please pray for me and my son. I would like to consider you a new found friend. Thank you again.

You can argue that I don't know what I am talking about. And you would be right. But all this guy wanted was some help. He might be stubborn, unreasonable, whatever- and what he got from you didn't help him at all. On the contrary.
    Instead of administering lectures without an element of assistance, consider that you could be harming, or at least hurting people with your remarks. Go on relishing how the internet means forever and how I will regret everything I wrote here. You seem to enjoy it. And give my greetings to your cat.

If someone digs themselves into a real deep hole and refuses to see it, refuses to accept it and lashes out at those trying to explain it to him/her....things will go south fairly quickly.

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    Here is private message I got from a member here:
    You appear to be deeply confused about what the word "private" means.

In any event, sometimes people want to hear from somebody like you, despite the copious amounts of spittle you are constantly drooling onto your shoes, because the facts and law are simply not what they hoped them to be.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3