Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Is it Worth Spending the Money for a Lawyer in a Family Court Case

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    The evidence consists of a certified letter from a Doctor Emeritus at the University of Vienna that explains how my personality underwent a complete transformation through a variety of psychotropic drugs and shock therapy. In addition, the parts of my brain that caused all the fury I used to experience were surgically removed.
    How would that hold up in court?
    I too would expect visitation to be suspended completely until a thorough psych. exam has been completed. Then, I would expect supervised visitation to be ordered in Mom's locale at your expense.

Also expect random drug screenings.

By the way, which "doctor emeritus" are you speaking about?

There is a very specific reason why I'm asking.

Dr. Emeritus Von Strudel Kuchen.
    He is a Picasso with a scalpel.

And we're done here.

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    Dr. Emeritus Von Strudel Kuchen.
    He is a Picasso with a scalpel.
    I'm so thankful for the Internet and search engines.

One should remember that what one writes on the internet remains there ... forever.

And ever.

And ever.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    And he's done .
    Fixed that

I don't think the strudel looks good. Maybe that is just me.

I fervently hope others can vicariously live through the gut wrenching laughs I enjoyed when they read this.
    My OP was started in earnest. Invariably it turned into the insolent and 6th grade teacher toned commentary some are prone to engage in around here.
    I had no choice but to heave to with sails at half mast and drag some anchor.
    And the anchor found.

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    Invariably it turned into the insolent and 6th grade teacher toned commentary some are prone to engage in around here.
    So your complaint is that several people here made fun of you about four grade levels above your comfortable level of comprehension?

Knowitall, you may have the post count of rattle gun in service in Fallujah, and perhapds you haven't seen the light of day in decades helping people out with their legal inquiries. On behalf of the interwebz I thank you.
    You fail miserably at humor however. It is much more enjoyable to see you use your repertoire of legal terms to explain issues to the commoners most can't understand.

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    I fervently hope others can vicariously live through the gut wrenching laughs I enjoyed when they read this.
    My OP was started in earnest. Invariably it turned into the insolent and 6th grade teacher toned commentary some are prone to engage in around here.
    I had no choice but to heave to with sails at half mast and drag some anchor.
    And the anchor found.
    I think you really do need some serious psychiatric help. So you wasted time to troll people on this forum? Really? You are sure a winner...wow. I hope you have fun in your parents' basement.

Quote Quoting Victory VI
    View Post
    Knowitall, you may have the post count of rattle gun in service in Fallujah, and perhapds you haven't seen the light of day in decades helping people out with their legal inquiries. On behalf of the interwebz I thank you.
    You fail miserably at humor however. It is much more enjoyable to see you use your repertoire of legal terms to explain issues to the commoners most can't understand.
    I am sorry that your ability to read is so poor. Let me know if any of the words I just used are too big for you.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast