Default Can You Establish a Custody Order Before a Divorce

My question involves independent contractors in the state of: My husband & I have been separated for quite some time now, he visits our three kids on the weekend an if they decide to go to his house, they do & he brings them back for school. Well he brought my 7 year old son back in the middle of a week because he had been sick an I informed that I was working he would have to watch my 7 year old Autistic son. He refused and dropped him off at school. My kids are 7, 12, & 14. They get home off the bus at 4:45 I got home after work at 6pm. Apparently someone reported me to DHS because of this. Now my husband has kidnapped my son, removed him from his current school and now I don't know where he is an his father will not return my calls. How can a Father just kidnap our child an never ever let me see him ever again? Another question how do I prove myself to DHS & My 14 year old is off Legal age to babysit his 12, & 8 year old brother for two hours. I am a good mother, I work hard to provide for my kids. What are my rights as a Mother? I want to see my son, I don't have alot of money, I'm fixing to file for divorce but I can't afford to go to court. What are my options an what can I do?

Default Re: Can You Establish a Custody Order Before a Divorce

How long has it been since you have seen your son?

Default Re: Can You Establish a Custody Order Before a Divorce

Quote Quoting Aylissa21
    View Post
    My question involves independent contractors in the state of: My husband & I have been separated for quite some time now, he visits our three kids on the weekend an if they decide to go to his house, they do & he brings them back for school. Well he brought my 7 year old son back in the middle of a week because he had been sick an I informed that I was working he would have to watch my 7 year old Autistic son. He refused and dropped him off at school. My kids are 7, 12, & 14. They get home off the bus at 4:45 I got home after work at 6pm. Apparently someone reported me to DHS because of this. Now my husband has kidnapped my son, removed him from his current school and now I don't know where he is an his father will not return my calls. How can a Father just kidnap our child an never ever let me see him ever again? Another question how do I prove myself to DHS & My 14 year old is off Legal age to babysit his 12, & 8 year old brother for two hours. I am a good mother, I work hard to provide for my kids. What are my rights as a Mother? I want to see my son, I don't have alot of money, I'm fixing to file for divorce but I can't afford to go to court. What are my options an what can I do?
    Is this your mutual child? If so then it is NOT kidnapping. Without custody orders, he has equal rights to keep his child with him. You don't have to prove anything to DNS. Your rights as a mother are equal to his rights as a father. The big question is what does this have to do with independent contractors and in what state are you located?

1. Sponsored Links