Default Violation of Probation by Drug Possession, Failed Drug Test

My question involves criminal law for the state of: lousiana

Ive been violated for probation for mistomenor possession of drug paraphanalia(a grinder) for a failed drug test. The last time i went see my po after she told me the test results she said i would have to go to court. The thing is the judge is a dick and my first time ever there he said i was sentenced to 180 days but suspended that and gave me 6 months probation and that if i failed a drug test once id have to go do the 180 days I dont want to go to jail so im not gonna go to court but i was wondering what could happen ?

Default Re: Help

A warrant for your arrest.

You being dragged to court, where the judge will (rightfully) sentence you to 180 days in jail.

I mean, what were you thinking would happen? You blowing off the court date and they would forget about it?

I moved from out there but what type of warrant will it be?

Quote Quoting Keezy62
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: lousiana

Ive been violated for probation for mistomenor possession of drug paraphanalia(a grinder) for a failed drug test. The last time i went see my po after she told me the test results she said i would have to go to court. The thing is the judge is a dick and my first time ever there he said i was sentenced to 180 days but suspended that and gave me 6 months probation and that if i failed a drug test once id have to go do the 180 days I dont want to go to jail so im not gonna go to court but i was wondering what could happen ?
    He suspended your sentenced, you didn't have to go to jail. All you had to do is keep your nose clean for six months. You could not do that, but the judge is a dick? Don't show up, a warrant will be issued for your arrest.

Don't get pulled over....because you will be dragged away to jail. So keep your eyes on your rear view mirror.

If you didn't notify your PO that you were moving, expect even more charges.

If you're honestly this careless and ignorant, you need to speak with a lawyer ASAP.

Damn that judge is a DICK!!! He made you pop dirty, and then made you move from your last known address without informing your PO!?! Hopefully, he'll realize how much of a jerk he's been towards yout and only sentence you to 179 days. Seriously, you brought all of this on yourself...

1. Sponsored Links