My question involves real estate located in the State of: Washington State

There is a vacant parcel next to mine which houses a very large tree in which a large portion hovers over my property. Recent rain and wind storms have caused very large branches to break off onto my property. None have hit my house yet, but one barely missed my dog yesterday, which has prompted me to finally take action in having it removed.

The issue is that property owner only has their name, and no contact information, attached to the parcel. The records office says it cannot provide any information not included on their website. What steps can I take to request that the tree is removed, or at the very least has the branches removed that threaten my property.