Default When Can You Be Criminally Charged for Sexual Activity in a Car

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Arizona. My girlfriend and I were making out in our car and things escalated. We ended up having sexual contact but not sexual intercourse. We did not "fondle" each other or anything of that nature. It was me on top of her and we were kissing. Is there anything ilegal about that? We were in the car parked outside my house at about midnight.

Default Re: What is the Most That You Can Do in a Car Without It Being Illegal

That depends on a number of factors ... your ages, time of day or night, the visibility of intimate parts, etc.

If you were adults, no private parts were exposed, you were not trespassing or obstructing traffic, and not drinking or doing drugs, then it is likely that nothing illegal occurred.

Best suggestion: move it inside!

Default Re: When Can You Be Criminally Charged for Sexual Activity in a Car

Quote Quoting MannyMann1
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: Arizona. My girlfriend and I were making out in our car and things escalated. We ended up having sexual contact but not sexual intercourse. We did not "fondle" each other or anything of that nature. It was me on top of her and we were kissing. Is there anything ilegal about that? We were in the car parked outside my house at about midnight.
    Did you get arrested or approached by a cop? If not then what is the problem?

1. Sponsored Links