My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: MD
I received a summons yesterday for an old debt, I'd completely forgotten about it. I'm a full time working student, and don't have time to go to court. Is there a way to work something out with the collection agency without going to court? It's only $662 so a short payment plant would be feasible. What do I do? And how do I answer the summons?