Default Wrongfully Accused of Doing Drugs at School

My question involves education law in the State of:

I am need of some advice

Few days ago my school accused me of doing drugs ,My friends are influenced by wronge things that does not mean I am also influenced by these stuff too ,the day I got accused I got a drug test done and it came out -ve and I showed this to my parents and the school and they still don't this they believe me .So now the big issue in hand is that my exams got over 3 days ago and when i went and had a talk with my teacher they said I have not qualified for the next grade and I have to change my school and repeat ,those guys even refused to show me my marks . Are they trying to throw me out of the school because I got accused of nonsense stuff ? What can I do about this? I hate my school now.

Default Re: Wrongfully Accused of Doing Drugs at School

You didn't identify your state, and your reference to your 'marks' suggests that you're not in the U.S.

If you're not in the U.S., you will need to consult a lawyer or legal forum in your undisclosed nation. Laws are different in other countries.

If you're in the U.S., you need to identify your state as instructed, as laws are different in each state. However, the fact that your parents don't believe that you're not using drugs is not a legal question, and your failure of your exams has nothing to do with the school's suspicion that you're using drugs -- although academic failure will support your parents' and school's impressions that you have a drug problem.

I can't comment on the statement, "I have to change my school", as you have shared no relevant facts. Have you been recommended for an alternate school for students who are struggling in a regular school environment? For a special ed program? Something else?

Default Re: Wrongfully Accused of Doing Drugs at School

If you want to truly convince your schools and your family members that you are not doing drugs, I strongly suggest that you familiarize yourself with the "common interests" philosophy. In other words, if you hang around with a group of friends who are druggies and drunks, the chances are that you are not in this group to provide a good influence and try to reform them, you are in this group because you guys share "common interests" and activities, such as getting drunk and getting high. So change your friends and peer group and your life will become easier.

1. Sponsored Links