Default Long Absent Parent is Seeking Visitation Rights

I am in Kentucky.
    My son is 7 years old now. Mother left him when he was 10 months. Marriage was irritated broken. I got DVO. order against her and prove in court with proofs she can't take care of child. On first hearing his mother got visitation under supervision and recommendations for parenting classes. She never follow up. On second hearing I received the full custody. After that never ever heard from mother never paid child support. After 6 years now she asking for visitation. She file a petition in court.what should I have to do ?

Default Re: Parent Want Visitation After 6 Years

She is likely to get a restoration plan, supervised visits to start with building up to a standard NCP plan. You can fight it Pro Se or with an attorney and make the process more difficult or expensive for her, but expect the same results.

1. Sponsored Links