Default Deadline for Receipt of a Supporting Deposition for a Traffic Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: NY. I received a speeding ticket in NY on 12/11/2015. I sent in the ticket and requested a supporting deposition. I never received the deposition. So when I went to court this evening I explained to the prosector that I didn't receive a supporting deposition in a timely fashion so I would like to submit a motion to have the ticket dismissed. I'll admit the prosector and the cop that gave me the ticket were dumb founded when I put in my request. The cop was even asked if he had it and he said no. So my question is.. Can the cop try to give me the deposition at the trial date despite the fact that the time is up for me to receive it?? Which is either 30 days after the request or 5 days before trial. The 30 days came first in this case.

Default Re: Deadline for Receipt of a Supporting Deposition for a Traffic Ticket

Is this a hearing with the Traffic Violations Bureau, or are you scheduled to appear in an actual court?

1. Sponsored Links