Default Failure to Appear in Court or Pay Court-Ordered Restitution

My question involves criminal law for the state of: nebraska

I was released on pre-trail For a pending charge for theft of unlawful taking for $2,000 , i moved out of state was working two jobs but lost them and i asked for 2 extentions but i wasnt able to pay any of my restitution i also informed my public defender about my money issue and was told to come to my last court but i missed it im scared of going to jail is there anything i should do to make my situation better ? Iv been applying for jobs since iv been unemployed , can i ask to have them garnish my wages or taxes or will i have to sit it out in jail ?

Default Re: I Didn't Pay My Court Order Restitution for a Theft Charge

Quote Quoting Riah1990
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: nebraska

I was released on pre-trail For a pending charge for theft of unlawful taking for $2,000 , i moved out of state was working two jobs but lost them and i asked for 2 extentions but i wasnt able to pay any of my restitution i also informed my public defender about my money issue and was told to come to my last court but i missed it im scared of going to jail is there anything i should do to make my situation better ? Iv been applying for jobs since iv been unemployed , can i ask to have them garnish my wages or taxes or will i have to sit it out in jail ?
    You really need to listen to your attorney. This isn't a game and how you pay is not your decision. Do the right thing.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links