Default Neighbor is Trying to Get Access to Our For-Sale House Through a Real Estate Agent

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Georgia

In August, 2015, we put our house up for sale. When we had done so in the past, a neighbor, had contacted our listing agent each time and abrasively and aggressively tried to get him to lower the price on our home, as he was under the impression it was, “overpriced.” He has done this the past two times we have listed our home, and harassed and tried to intimidate us many times in the past, with no success.

In 2006, he would not leave our property when asked to nicely, and we had to contact the police. The officer took the report and told him to get off our property. He then threatened us physically in front of the officer. He would try to hire people who worked for us to try to pump them for private information. These people he would try to scam would always warn us.

He is a repeat scam artist, always on the take and looking for ways to extort money or sue frivolously. He is a low income manager, always on the take, has a million complaints about him, trying to get into everyone's business so we knew before we listed our house recently that this jerk would most likely try to gain entry to our home via an external agent to continue the harassment and stalking, and take it to the next level. In reaction to this realization, we rightfully instructed our agent to put in the MLS broker comments to not show this guy our home. As we expected, he tried exactly that on November 3rd, 2015 – to gain entry to our home via an external agent. Upon learning that his access was denied, he actually had the gall to contact my agent’s broker and threatened to sue us and them because this stalker was barred entry to our home! REALLY? Suing someone because you have had issues in the past and they want to keep you out of their home? I also banned him from leasing any of the properties at my commercial firm as well. We have cameras all over the house now, which provides some comfort.

Georgia likes to make victims WORK for restraining orders, so we are creating a paper trail, so far have a police report about the harassment of our agents and threatening to sue us because we barred his entry. Next will come a Criminal Trespass Warning. The police in my city are wonderful, and have really helped us. They know him WELL. Contacted our HOA who also know and hate him. Have I covered all the bases? Any tips or tricks?

What else can I do to make it REALLY difficult for this jerk to keep trying to come onto our property until we can sell? Thanks in advance!!

Default Re: Harassing Neighbor Trying to Enter My House Listing

Sell it yourself.

Beware. This poster only wants answers that suit her and that totally tell her that she is 100% being wronged by the neighbor. If you say anything without kissing her feet, she will have a hissy fit and become very insulting. She did it on another forum and treated those who answered like crap (and no, I was not one of those who answered her and that she treated like crap). This one needs to hire an attorney and pay good money for advice. Just a warning over here.

Quote Quoting Ohiogal
    View Post
    Beware. This poster only wants answers that suit her and that totally tell her that she is 100% being wronged by the neighbor. If you say anything without kissing her feet, she will have a hissy fit and become very insulting. She did it on another forum and treated those who answered like crap (and no, I was not one of those who answered her and that she treated like crap). This one needs to hire an attorney and pay good money for advice. Just a warning over here.
    DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!! Hahahahahaha!!!!
    Hello, Darling! Looks like I left quite the impression on you and your merry band of misfits. I love winning. What an EXCITING life you must have!
    You are SO predictable - I KNEW these forums were connected and that no-life, no-love LOSERS like you would come right out. My plan worked like a CHARM.
    Taking a break from our girdle knitting, hoarding, and Cat Fancy magazine just for little 'ol me? How wonderful!! Cuz you sure ain't getting any loving, watching these forums like a frigging Nazi. How does it feel to be dry as a desert for years and years?
    Hissy fit? No, sweetheart, I laughed my head off at you fools. I had a MOST enjoyable time - even better than the Met Ball! (well, not really, but close) Watching you losers squirm made me smile and smile. That was a great day - I had great fun! Ego-busting is one of my favorite sports, darling. Thank you for giving me such an enjoyable array of fools to mentally spar with. It wasn't much of a challenge, but, I was bored that day.
    I will ALWAYS treat losers like you like crap. You hurt people who are looking for answers. and I will always be the one to kick anyone's butt who hurts innocent people.
    Do you honestly believe that I need answers from malcontents and idiots like you? Just for fun, sweetheart. Because you see, I have a rich, beautiful, wonderful, blessed life. God has been very good. So, I take my leave of you now, happy that I could kick your LOSER butt just one more delicious time. Thank you!

Quote Quoting AXLPendergast
    View Post
    DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!! Hahahahahaha!!!!
    Hello, Darling! Looks like I left quite the impression on you and your merry band of misfits. I love winning. What an EXCITING life you must have!
    You are SO predictable - I KNEW these forums were connected and that no-life, no-love LOSERS like you would come right out. My plan worked like a CHARM.
    Taking a break from our girdle knitting, hoarding, and Cat Fancy magazine just for little 'ol me? How wonderful!! Cuz you sure ain't getting any loving, watching these forums like a frigging Nazi. How does it feel to be dry as a desert for years and years?
    Hissy fit? No, sweetheart, I laughed my head off at you fools. I had a MOST enjoyable time - even better than the Met Ball! (well, not really, but close) Watching you losers squirm made me smile and smile. That was a great day - I had great fun! Ego-busting is one of my favorite sports, darling. Thank you for giving me such an enjoyable array of fools to mentally spar with. It wasn't much of a challenge, but, I was bored that day.
    I will ALWAYS treat losers like you like crap. You hurt people who are looking for answers. and I will always be the one to kick anyone's butt who hurts innocent people.
    Do you honestly believe that I need answers from malcontents and idiots like you? Just for fun, sweetheart. Because you see, I have a rich, beautiful, wonderful, blessed life. God has been very good. So, I take my leave of you now, happy that I could kick your LOSER butt just one more delicious time. Thank you!
    Hon, the previous poster isn't the loser here. That childish rant makes me embarrassed for you.

It proved Ohiogal's point.

I'm in Georgia and could have helped but, nah.

1. Sponsored Links