Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Semi Towed for Parking on Side of Private Road by Reality Company

Quote Quoting southernbboi
    View Post
    you still not under standing me yes i no it a private road after the tow truck got under neath it and then they had the reality agent speak via phone with me to inform me... heck like i said there's no signs post it and for years i always park there along with other trucks thought it was a taxi payers road...
    I think I understand the situation. But while you might have thought it a public road before, you now know it’s not and that the owner does not want you to park there. The owner gets to decide who may park on his/her property, and you ought to honor that decision going forward. You don’t have a right to park on other people’s private property when they do not want you there.

Just because you got away with it for so long, that dosn't mean that you have any legal claim to continue parking there, over the objection of the owners.

Yeah after i had to pay out a 175 dollars fee to the wrecker company and me getting on the phone with the property manager i no know its a private road...but as i look over the Alabama legislation i feel the law wasn't followed corrected i don't care if its private property you still have government laws and states laws to follow... you just cant go around miss treating folks any kind of way best to make friends than enemies but i will let a lawyer that practice law in my state in light this for me... thanks

View Post
    you still not under standing me yes i no it a private road after the tow truck got under neath it and then they had the reality agent speak via phone with me to inform me... heck like i said there's no signs post it and for years i always park there along with other trucks thought it was a taxi payers road...
    OK, so what are you looking for? You now know it is a private road and yes, you have no been given notice you are not allowed to park there so from that point on, your presence on that road is trespassing. So, do not park there lest your truck is subject to being removed.

Was there something else you were looking for?

yeah i want a reimbursement of 175 dollars

Don't hold your breath waiting for it.

and plus who said i want to continue park there you jumping to conclusion i respect the owner wishes as i no now but he need to make this clear it a private road because a lot of trucks travel on it and park there cant do that show me a law state that since you got all the answers

Plus when i wrote on this thread i ask for someone to give me Alabama laws on parking on the side of a private road over night... it funny how you peoples writing on my post just to give me your on made up law not the state of Alabama that's what i requested that extra stuff can be kept to yourselves...

So sue the guy that had your truck lifted. If you can prove you had a right to park there unless given notice prior to acting you might get your money back.

but using your argument; I can come park in your driveway and unless you have given me prior notice you don't believe you can do anything about it? Well, give me your address. I'll have a few friends parking there asap.

that not the same as parking in someone drive way this is a road it was built before a shopping center was built but peoples travel trough it my house is in between it years ago i talked with a sheriff and he stated it was tax payers road.... but a few days ago the reality manager stated other to me when towing my truck i leave my house i have to get on that road...

View Post
    that not the same as parking in someone drive way this is a road it was built for a shopping center but peoples travel trough it my house is in between it years ago i talked with a sheriff and he stated it was tax payers road.... but a few days ago the reality manager stated other to me when towing my truck its there road when i leave my house i have to get on that road...
    i think you need a reality manager. It appears you have lost all sense of reality.

I believe the term you intended to use is: realty.

If it was a "taxpayers road" the government would own it or at least own a right of way it is built upon. The government would also repair and maintain it. I'm betting they don't.

So go check out the municipality's road maps to research if it is a public road or not. If it is it will be easily obtainable information.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast