Default Hitting a Car That is In Your Blind Spot

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Connecticut

Ok So basically I ended up tapping a car it was in my blind spot there was i cop sitting there infront of me doing nothing I was late for an interview an in a rush only checked one mirror car happened to be in blind spot rolled back one inch at like 2mph there was no damage no injury the car tapped the driver side but there claiming in damaged the passenger side so we got the cop that was just sitting there he came over to the car too see then told me me too move forward once i moved up he checked he said ok no damage the guy basically why trying to find out if he could get money from it or whatever he also never produced his licences an the car didn't belong to him(Girlfriends) what if his licence is suspended? so the cop didnt write a report just made us exchange infromation but the next day his girl went to the station now hes writing a report but its in my favor as far as damage what should i do or can i do?.....New to this thanks in advance?

Default Re: Hitting a Car That is In Your Blind Spot

A bit of punctuation would help.

Sorry had to get ready to go too work in 5 minutes I'll clean it up when I get home...

For starters, it sounds like you need an alarm clock and a watch, since you seem to have a constant crisis of being in a hurry.

Nope got one an its 2015 smartphones make most of that obsolete , smart comments don't help thank you

In your case, they would appear to. Had you not been rushing at the last minute, you admit the crash would not have happened.

In addition to punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure, a bit less hyperbole and a bit more actual fact would also allow people to better help you. While what the cop was doing at the time of your collision is irrelevant, your assertion that he/she was “doing nothing” is an unsupported assumption that tends to paint you as more than a little ignorantly arrogant – an opinion which is certainly supported by your replies to other posters. I also highly doubt that you only “rolled back one inch at like 2mph” before colliding with the other car. The “blind spots” are to the side, behind the driver’s shoulders.

So, if you would like useful responses, how about you:
    A – Display a bit less arrogance and ‘tude. Aardvarc’s suggestion that better time management might benefit you, while perhaps a bit sarcastically delivered, is nonetheless relevant and useful advice. You come here and ask for help from complete strangers, who owe you nothing and receive nothing in return. Your hyperbole and ‘tude do nothing to encourage those here to help you. If you want someone to treat you with the deference you appear to believe you are due, go pay an attorney to answer your questions.
    B – Provide us with a simple, factual description of what actually happened. And,
    C – Give us a hint of what questions you have and what information you are actually seeking. You describe a minor collision, say that the police are now filing a report that you claim is in your favor, then ask “what should I do or can I do?” Should or can do about what???
    Behind the badge is a person. Behind the person is an ego. This is as it should be, person at the center and ego to the back.

1. Sponsored Links