Angry Working as an Informant to Get a Charge Reduced or Dismissed

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oregon

First of all I would like to thank all of you whom log on here and answer our question's I know your time is valuable!!!! Thank you for trying to help

I have a P.D court appointed, my charges are identity theft and forgery. On my first visit with my attorney he gave me the paper from the DA with the first offer. I asked him what the deal was.
    His response "don't know don't care until I get all evidence" until then I wont talk deals... I informed him I wanted to see if the DA would agree to a drop the case or a lesser charge if I did a controlled buy on two dealers.
    The attorney did not like this idea. I have severe mental health issues and I informed him I wanted to be present when he spoke with the DA about possible deal in regards to controlled buy. NO I don't like my clients to be present in fear that you may say something and incriminate your self. I responded with I have paranoia PTSD among other mental issues, and do not trust people easily. " For my own mental well being I need to hear this conversation" .
    He continued on with I've only done about 10 of these controlled buys and I will tell you I have not had much luck with it only 3 have turned out good. As I was leaving he told me I needed to get my mental health records, and get a hold of Senior protective services speak with the guy whom filed the report on me with the county sheriff's and find out what the outcome was what the report stated...
    SHOULDNT HIS INVESTIGOR be the one obtaining this information? Not me.?
    He hasn't interviewed any one yet my 35 day call is in 8 days. is it normal for P.D to invest agate after 35day call? and ask you to do all the leg work on rounding up records?
    Would you be worried about your defense if this were your attorney?

Default Re: Shouldn't I Exspect More Out of My Attorney Would You Be Worried

It's much easier for you to get your own records - considerably easier.

Controlled buys are never, ever easy and even less so if the defendant has mental issues. But standby, someone else will come along.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

If you have severe mental health issues you will not be involved in controlled buys. You are too much of a liability to get yourself or someone else in a potentially dangerous situation.

Your other posts about parol violations and retail theft suggest you have lots of issues and few would count on you to be reliable to perform any task ?

1. Sponsored Links