Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How to Prove That You're Under Police Surveillance

Since my last employment with a County Public School system I've been victim of police persecution. Getting the rounds by police, sirens everywhere I go. I have been to the police and even to the FBI asking if they need to talk to me but they say: no. However, I have found out that code 3 and 5 for police is Sirens and Stake suspect. And they are everywhre I go. I have been stalked inside Walmart by police officer, I confronted the officer and asked him why he was doing it, he denied stalking inside the walmart. Also, inside Publix the police starte stalking me everywhere I went. I'm getting tremendous amount of noise campaigns at my apartment. I've lived in different apartments and the pattern is the same. They seem the get neighbors involved in the harassment, they get the maintenance people to also join in. I have been a victim of constant tickets and stops by Highway Patrol, and police. I have also video taped this. I have been threatened by people who don't know me and they come looking for trouble. All these things got me terrorized. About 8 years ago I blew the whistle with abuse of power and retaliation inside County School System. I wonder if this is the result of becoming a whistle blower or this is an ongoing investigation. I associate this with me blower the whistle because it happened right after I left my employment. Also, I have not being able to gain employment since then.
    check out my youtube videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...70dixqVyYHmYqa
    I have been to talk to many lawyers, requested FOIA documents, they come clean. The lawyers say there's no charges, so there's nothing they can do. I even wrote to the ACLU. It is impossible that all these can go on indefinitely, and no one can help or give you an answer. Are we living in a country of laws. Because all these seems to be pretty street/covert retaliation and vigilantee justice. Unless I have no idea what a police investigation entails. And this is the result of me getting torture at home, to make me say something. And constant entrapments and provocations on the street. Sometimes I can believe I'm living a developed/civilized 1st world country. Because these things I'm not sure are done in many of underdeveloped countries. It has amazed me all this time how much is law enforcement allowed to do to people. And even more surprising is how many delinquents and thugs/provocatours they have cooparating in this non stopping constant harassment and violation of rights. Suffice it to say that since my last employment with School System I have not been able to gain employment.

My question is: is this retaliation for blowing the whistle or an never ending investigation?

Default Re: Could All This That Has Been Happening to Me the Result of a Relentless Investiga

Sounds like a visit to a mental health center is in order.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Default Re: Could All This That Has Been Happening to Me the Result of a Relentless Investiga

yeah, I get that I lot.... growing up in a communist country I witness a lot of that. I never thought I saw that here too.

Default Re: How to Prove That You're Under Police Surveillance

Quote Quoting zentech
    View Post
    My question is: is this retaliation for blowing the whistle or an never ending investigation?
    The very fact that you think total strangers on the internet could answer such a question points, as Boo notes, to mental health issues. How could any of us POSSIBLY know what some unknown police in an unknown place are thinking? We can't. If we could, that would make us as crazy as you.

Well, I'm getting answers from two "Senior Members" of this forum. That means that both of you are well informed if not work in the fields of law, lawyers, law enforcement or something similar. But if that were not the case. The fact that one of you has 8000 post and the other about 1000 and change it is indicative of the fact that you have read your share of peoples problems, and probably have some sort of understanding how things work..... remember we are just making assumptions based on what people write! We give them advise based on what they post here. Making assumptions on something that is not stated here, it is fallacy. Anyway, questioning people's credibility is something that power does when facing with facts, but that's the way it is...

I have no idea what you are after, but the police hardly need a justification to surveil someone provided it doesn't exceed the fourth amendment search issues. They're free to stake out your house or otherwise keep tabs on you. We call this "good police work."

The kind of surveillance you speak of simply does not occur. Sorry, but no police department in the country has the personnel or the money to waste just following you around - especially if it was because you "blew the whistle" on some county school system. What you describe would require resources and personnel that would have an enormous cost associated with it ... for no end! If they are following you to gain evidence, they would not be so obvious about it, and I doubt you are a master criminal or drug lord ... are you? Even John Gotti did not get that kind of treatment. If they thought you were a drug kingpin or some master criminal, you wouldn't be seeing them. The fact that you are seeing them everywhere is more indicative of clinical paranoia than any fact.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    The kind of surveillance you speak of simply does not occur. Sorry, but no police department in the country has the personnel or the money to waste just following you around - especially if it was because you "blew the whistle" on some county school system. What you describe would require resources and personnel that would have an enormous cost associated with it ... for no end! If they are following you to gain evidence, they would not be so obvious about it, and I doubt you are a master criminal or drug lord ... are you? Even John Gotti did not get that kind of treatment. If they thought you were a drug kingpin or some master criminal, you wouldn't be seeing them. The fact that you are seeing them everywhere is more indicative of clinical paranoia than any fact.
    I agree. A county school system is a very minor cog in local government. While they could make it difficult for you to get another job in education, they would have no clout to get you investigated beyond that...and certainly not for 8 years.

However, paranoia on your part could bring you under the radar of local law enforcement, but still, not with the level of investigation that you believe exists.

As far as noise complaints every place you live...if that is really happening then you are generating unacceptable noise, whether you realize it or not.

Revis, you should really check a psychiatrist out. Tell him what you're experiencing with law enforcement and everything that is happening to you.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

Revis, how did you make out?
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast