Default Does Invited Intervention by a State Means Implied Recognition in International Law

Suppose Hypothetically there are 2 nation s state X and State Y. State X does not recognize the State Y as a sovereign nation but on invitation from the government of State Y, State X sends its military to intervene inside State Y for maintaining peace and order. Now does the acceptance of a Invited intervention by State x mean that it has impliedly accepted the government of State Y and as well as accepted State Y as a Sovereign State. Please help me frame arguments over this and give some links to possible websites where I can find out more info. Any help would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!!!

Default Re: Does Invited Intervention by a State Means Implied Recognition in International L

I suggest that you try doing your own homework.

Default Re: Does Invited Intervention by a State Means Implied Recognition in International L

The problem is I am new to International Law and I am really unable to find anything regarding this issue

When your instructor gives you a research assignment, their goal is to have you learn how to do research and analyze issues, not to have other people do your homework such that you don't actually learn anything.

See I know that but its not homework assignment its a moot court competition on International Law and I have never studied it and neither I am gonna find a instructor to help me with queries. So I kindly beg of you Sir please help

Quote Quoting Tejas Pandey
    View Post
    See I know that but its not homework assignment its a moot court competition on International Law and I have never studied it and neither I am gonna find a instructor to help me with queries. So I kindly beg of you Sir please help
    That's really not the purpose of this forum.

And you really need to be doing this yourself even for moot court.

Here's a dime. Go call your mother and tell her there are serious doubts about you becoming a lawyer.

1. Sponsored Links