Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default Re: Gave Up 4th Amendment Rights

Quote Quoting ididntknow
    View Post
    Maybe we will see. I asked to see the form. We will see if she replies. Like I said I asked that question while in court and signed one piece of paper that pertained to only one subject.
    the form will be in your court file along with all the other records of of the proceedings. Go get a copy of it yourself. Geez, must you be told everything?

Yes since I was in training to work for the CIA, any training exercises would be comparable to that of actual combat.
    what a laugh. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    He works for CIA in Ukiah. This is a mughshot. So yes I do know what they do, and how they prepare for their job.
    http://www.jaildb.com/arrest-records...annah-12737023

Quote Quoting ididntknow
    View Post
    He works for CIA in Ukiah. This is a mughshot. So yes I do know what they do, and how they prepare for their job.
    http://www.jaildb.com/arrest-records...annah-12737023
    There are so many reasons why someone working for the CIA would NOT be in Ukiah!

Of course, the arrest record you posted was for Lake County, so I guess he was driving drunk one county from home when busted.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

The information you have received is accurate. Your temper tantrums won't change that fact.

Georgia does allow for lifetime probation -- as can be the case with certain sex offenders. If your probation is indefinite or is lifetime probation, that would explain why your lawyer is telling you that your waiver is similarly indefinite.

You mean b/c this guy whose mom works at Langley does not live on top of a mountain behind gates that say property of the fed. government...while he plays with his giant radio telescope. Maybe it's b/c he is in the next county over too.
    https://www.facebook.com/paleassasin?fref=ts

Oh yah and the dragon who desires such secrecy (sure that's why they have to have their name on every broadcast and movie whether it's true or not) calls himself paleassasin. Bitch in my book too

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    The information you have received is accurate. Your temper tantrums won't change that fact.

Georgia does allow for lifetime probation -- as can be the case with certain sex offenders. If your probation is indefinite or is lifetime probation, that would explain why your lawyer is telling you that your waiver is similarly indefinite.
    No temper here. Your statement however is again moot. My probation is over soon. The 4th waiver was said to be 4ever. Why are you here?

Many people claim to work for the CIA, FBI, DEA, etc. ... most of them have a screw loose - none of them work for those agencies or ever have. I actually know a couple of people who worked for the CIA at some point, and they do NOT tell people about it. It's not on their resume, they don't pass it on, and they don't brag about it even in passing. Such is the case with most anyone in a covert ops position be it military Spec Ops or counterintel.

If he is bragging or claiming to be a CIA employee, odds are that he is not and never has been.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    There are so many reasons why someone working for the CIA would NOT be in Ukiah!

Of course, the arrest record you posted was for Lake County, so I guess he was driving drunk one county from home when busted.
    man go away cop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    Many people claim to work for the CIA, FBI, DEA, etc. ... most of them have a screw loose - none of them work for those agencies or ever have. I actually know a couple of people who worked for the CIA at some point, and they do NOT tell people about it. It's not on their resume, they don't pass it on, and they don't brag about it even in passing. Such is the case with most anyone in a covert ops position be it military Spec Ops or counterintel.

If he is bragging or claiming to be a CIA employee, odds are that he is not and never has been.
    Sure buddy. Nobody said anything about bragging. You on the other hand keep getting your info from CNN. However, if such secret agencies (according to you) don't tell anyone. How do they delegate authority.

Okay... so it is firmly established at this point that you are exceptionally rude, and either dishonest or delusional.

Go talk to your lawyer.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6