Default Wrongfully Accused

Hi,
    OC, California
    Id really appreciate some help with situation.
    I was recently arrested along side two of my brothers. One of my brothers was arrested and I dont know what exactly he was charged with. Maybe you would know, hes bi-polar and flashed a knife at police officers (suicide by police), it wasnt assault, I know that much. My other brother was charged with assault. I was also charged with assault. Ok. Know bare with me here. My brother that was charged with assault got into a fight in our own back yard with a neighbor of ours. I was in my room asleep, went outside and tried to separate the two. There was a lot shoving and pushing from both my brother and my neighbor. My neighbor was hit by my brother in the forehead and opened up a 2 inch cut. My neighbor then went next door and called the police. The police arrived about 10 minutes later, and found my OTHER brother (bi-polar) with a knife outside in the street and arrested him on the spot. My neighbor pressed charges on both of us, saying we assaulted him with a knife. The same knife that my brother had in the street. Which was not true. Here are my two questions. (1) Is there any way the prosecution can prove that I assaulted my neighbor when in fact I was trying to separate what I thought was a fight. By the way, there was no witness. (2) Can the prosecution prove that my brother had knife in the fight?

Default Re: Wrongfully Accused

Quote Quoting swoshx24
    View Post
    (1) Is there any way the prosecution can prove that I assaulted my neighbor when in fact I was trying to separate what I thought was a fight. By the way, there was no witness.
    Yes, based on your neighbor's testimony.
    Quote Quoting swoshx24
    View Post
    (2) Can the prosecution prove that my brother had knife in the fight?
    They have the knife, they have the neighbor's testimony.

1. Sponsored Links