Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Making Threats in a Forum

My question involves criminal law for the state of: I think the person probably is American but I am not sure

I made fun of a person on a forum because i was bored

my user name is chudat. here i am obviously trolling the person by quoting rap lyrics and using broken lyrics, also, i am obviously not the person in the profile pictures, that is wrong i know

however said person as you can read threatens to fill in police reports and sue me although i am not american

i dont want my life to be ruined by going to prison or paying fees or having my CV ruined. i did this for fun and as you can see i didnt threaten said person so now if they sue me i have to travel oversea to attend court? please help me i am scared i am shivering as i write this

i even send message to the person apologising

Default Re: I Was Threatened Because of ''terroristic Threats''

Speech is not without consequences.

America is not a state (at least as far as this forum is concerned).

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    Speech is not without consequences.

America is not a state (at least as far as this forum is concerned).
    i am sorry english is not my native language. so sorry about america part. also what do you mean... will they travel and sue me iin mmy country now?

- - - Updated - - -

i did not threaten te persons i didnt say anything teror istic...

Where are YOU located?

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    Where are YOU located?
    in greece

Seriously kid, you are an idiot. You harass a another poster, for what reason is unknown but given her responses, it was uncalled for, and you get upset when she says she reported you to the police? Either learn to keep your mouth shut or live with the consequences of opening it.

Yes, by using the quotes you did, there was an implied threat.

Originally posted by Chudat View Post
    Ultimagrl who the **** do you think i am you ****ing granny im packin heat got no seat to beat. bich granny thinku can go around teln people how 2 live granny didnt no i was raised on the street. darktown granny reppin i got i pul a ryme so quick got da shik shit granny my raps got layers 4 da highest players
    You took another's words and used them as your own to express yourself. In that statement it is announced you have a gun in a manner that is meant to cause the reader fear. That is a terroristic threat.

i understand what you mean... just what should i do now? i dont' want my life to be ruined because of some post i made in some forums...

I suggest you stop posting stupid crap like you did. You said you sent the other poster an apology via some form of message system so there is nothing else to do.

In reality nothing will come of this given your location and the probable location of the other poster so I suggest you let this be a lesson learned and control yourself. She was right in her statement that you never know who you are coming at when making somewhat anonymous statements to others. You are never truly anonymous so depending on how diligent one is in attempting to hide one's identity, discovering who they are may be as simple as filing a few papers or as difficult to expend considerable time in searching them out but somewhere along they line, they are discoverable to those that know how to search them out. It is that person that is willing to spend that considerable amount of effort to search for you that you should not be threatening as you may find somebody on your own doorstep willing to show you how scared they are not.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    I suggest you stop posting stupid crap like you did. You said you sent the other poster an apology via some form of message system so there is nothing else to do.

In reality nothing will come of this given your location and the probable location of the other poster so I suggest you let this be a lesson learned and control yourself. She was right in her statement that you never know who you are coming at when making somewhat anonymous statements to others. You are never truly anonymous so depending on how diligent one is in attempting to hide one's identity, discovering who they are may be as simple as filing a few papers or as difficult to expend considerable time in searching them out but somewhere along they line, they are discoverable to those that know how to search them out. It is that person that is willing to spend that considerable amount of effort to search for you that you should not be threatening as you may find somebody on your own doorstep willing to show you how scared they are not.
    i see what you mean... and thank you for your time... inded this will be a lesson learnet for me... i never meant to threaten i only did this for fun wit my friends but it was stupd and juvenile and i feel horible... but the person already fill in the rerport and i send the apology after that... so what if they discover me now... i dont want to go to prison or in any way harm my future for this...

You cannot undo what has been done so all you can do is deal with things as they happen, if they do in fact happen. So now you wait and hope nothing happens.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast