Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: Reporting the Use of Racial Slurs to Somebody's Employer

That's not a legal question.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    That's not a legal question.
    If we went completely off topic.

I'm sure this would be a valid question that an attorney could ask during a cross-examination.

So, yes it could become a legal question. Now obviously in this case, it will probably never go that far....

I feel that you are a tattle tale. You tattled on the daughter, and when you didn't get the appropriate response, you escalated. I feel that if you worked with me, I'd want nothing to do with you. I don't think you're much better than the mother that you have a problem with.

Your daughter also did her part in escalating or perhaps even initiating the alleged bullying, didn't she?

Thought so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting chyvan
    View Post
    I feel that you are a tattle tale. You tattled on the daughter, and when you didn't get the appropriate response, you escalated. I feel that if you worked with me, I'd want nothing to do with you. I don't think you're much better than the mother that you have a problem with.
    You're not alone with that impression, put it that way.

Quote Quoting chyvan
    View Post
    "tattled on the daughter"

LOL

You must not have children.

My daughter was being bullied by someone. It is within my full right to protect my daughter. If we are talking about two completely different children having nothing to do with me, then I understand. But since it directly deals with my children, then it's my business and I can take it any which you I want to.....

Ummmmm..... I'm not using these kind of hurtful completely non-pc racial slurs. I guess in today's age the Majority tends to feel nothing of this type of behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    Your daughter also did her part in escalating or perhaps even initiating the alleged bullying, didn't she?

Thought so.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not alone with that impression, put it that way.
    <Start Sarcasm> Oh yeah, you are right on point, OMG I think we solved this one </End Sarcasm>

First off, what they said was wrong, so don't think I think they were right.

But if you thought getting someone fired was some sort of justice, it wasn't, it WAS tattling. This was about getting them fired, not trying to help the public or this company. Also, any issues you thought you had with them, or perhaps their daughter - unfortunately doing things like this can very well escalate things. Don't be surprised if they turn around and retaliate in some manner, and simply hide their tracks this time.

Quote Quoting jimnyc
    View Post
    First off, what they said was wrong, so don't think I think they were right.

But if you thought getting someone fired was some sort of justice, it wasn't, it WAS tattling. This was about getting them fired, not trying to help the public or this company. Also, any issues you thought you had with them, or perhaps their daughter - unfortunately doing things like this can very well escalate things. Don't be surprised if they turn around and retaliate in some manner, and simply hide their tracks this time.
    What was wrong?

So you classify reporting harassing behavior as tattling? Esp when, it has to do directly with you or you family members???

Honestly, You Reap What You Sow. So if they get in trouble, lose their jobs, lose their face in society, then this is their issues......

If you thought that it was "harassing," you would have reported it to law enforcement.

Quote Quoting harrylime
    View Post
    If you thought that it was "harassing," you would have reported it to law enforcement.
    And they would have told me to block the person and/or it's a civil matter. I don't think they would have came out with a police car and all!!!

Plus it was my wife receiving the messages.....

Quote Quoting steppinthrax
    View Post
    And they would have told me to block the person and/or it's a civil matter. I don't think they would have came out with a police car and all!!!

Plus it was my wife receiving the messages.....
    Perhaps you'd like to re-read your responses in this thread.

Now I know I'm right.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast