Question Does an Appearance Extension Also Extend Bail Payment Due Date

My question involves traffic court in the State of: California

I got a speeding ticket, and the due date for the bail amount is in a few days. I looked on the website and I qualify for a Appearance Date Extension - The extension date will be 10/13/2015. Does that mean that I have until then to pay the bail amount to settle the ticket? Does the bail amount stay the same? Also if I opt for the Appearance Date extension and pay before 10/13/2015, Do I still need to appear in Court for my extended court date?

The court website doesn't have any information on this issue, and I live in Arizona so it's not possible for me to go to the court and ask my question in person

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Default Re: Does an Appearance Extension Also Extend Bail Payment Due Date

If you successfully extend your appearance date, bail should be due on or by the rescheduled appearance date.

1. Sponsored Links