Default Penalty for Driving on a Suspended License After Drunk Driving Convictions

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Oregon.... I have been convicted of two duiis and have complete almost everything they asked. I am almost done with my classes ( last thing) and am on bench probation. I just got a dws tonight and I am extremely worried about going to jail. Please help

Default Re: Am I Going to Jail for Dws

I am presuming that DWS is driving while suspended. If you have not left anything out, your DWS is a class A misdemeanor. I doubt that you would get a jail sentence for this offense alone. However, there is a real probability that this offense is a violation of your probation – which could result in reinstatement of any portion of your sentence that was suspended, including jail time. You should definitely consult with a local attorney.
    Behind the badge is a person. Behind the person is an ego. This is as it should be, person at the center and ego to the back.

Default Re: Am I Going to Jail for Dws

What would my suspended sentence be? When I was convicted of the duiis I did 35 days in jail

1. Sponsored Links