Default Can You Sue the Government for Applying Laws to You

I have been raped by Statutes that do not apply to me? Statutes applied in error to cases heard in courts with no Subject Matter Jurisdiction to preside over.
    What can I do?

Default Re: How to Claim Damages for Statutory Rape

Quote Quoting QuiXotiC
    View Post
    I have been raped by Statutes that do not apply to me? Statutes applied in error to cases heard in courts with no Subject Matter Jurisdiction to preside over.
    What can I do?
    Statutes do not rape you. If you do not understand the meaning of the word rape, I suggest you research it. The commonly used term statutory rape refers to an adult having sexual intercourse with a person under the age of consent in the state where the sexual act occurs. It has absolutely nothing to do with what you’ve raised here. If you cannot even understand the basic meaning of words and phrases in the English language you will have endless trouble in the courts when you misapply the language to try to reach your goals.

You assert any claims of lack of jurisdiction or error in the litigation in which it takes place. You don’t get to sue for damages over it later except in rare instances. And I can tell you that if you raise the sorts of things you have argued from your prior posts in this forum (e.g. that you aren’t a “person” or any of those other worthless arguments people use to try to claim that the law doesn’t apply to them) not only will you still lose, you may also end up sanctioned by the court for raising a frivolous argument.

Stop feeding this troll.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    Stop feeding this troll.
    But it's been so long since we had a good one to play with.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    And I can tell you that if you raise the sorts of things you have argued from your prior posts in this forum (e.g. that you aren’t a “person” or any of those other worthless arguments people use to try to claim that the law doesn’t apply to them) not only will you still lose, you may also end up sanctioned by the court for raising a frivolous argument.
    For the record,
    1) I didn't argue I wasn't a person, that was not me, that was not my thread, I was simply unaware that 90% of this forum was not meant for open discussion. Hence I choose to post in this section.

2) My title is a play on words, the humor was lost on you?

3) I apologize, for preferring to understand the concept of an argument even when it is poorly worded.

4) In america "blacks" wanted to sit anywhere on the bus, it took years to get over the ignorance and hate.

5) In america "women" were given equal rights after years of ignorance and hate.

6) In america despite the fact that people say arguments are frivolous, they can still be heard.

7) In america most lawyers take oaths to uphold standards and are guided by Professionalism Codes, yet the still treat law like a sport, play to win, and dishonor themselves and the profession.

1. Sponsored Links