Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Wrongful Denial of Coverage Based on a Pre-Existing Medical Condition

So what should i do now....to solve the problem.

Default Re: Wrongful Denial of Coverage Based on a Pre-Existing Medical Condition

One last question - WHEN was this policy written?

I dont know.but it starts date on 30 oct 2014

I can't say for certain without seeing it, but I suspect that this policy may not be written under US laws, which means that the recent prohibition on pre-ex clauses would not apply. Unfortunately, I can't tell for certain either what country's laws it might be under. My best suggestion - go back to the sponsor who helped you obtain it.

Thank you very much.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2