Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Battery Charges for Hitting Somebody With a Baton

You didn't ask anything other than "how it will go." You were told. If you are going to ask vague questions, you open yourself up for answers that may not be what you intended.

No, you wanted someone to tell you that yes, a good sob story would get him completely off the hook. Well, guess what, no one thought that was likely. What's more, I think this is an excellent example of the OG effect.

Since you don't know what that means, I'll tell you what it means. It means I don't believe you.

Default Re: Boyfriend vs. His Step Dad

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    Are those like pigeon carriers?

(I'm sorry - I just couldn't let that one pass )
    lol. I didn't even notice that. But thanks for the embarrassment...
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

Quote Quoting CAPS4SAMMEH
    View Post
    Okay posting on here was a complete waste of time. Nobody even remotely gave me what I asked for. I don't care about his career, and yes I know he's dumb for owning a baton (he doesn't own it anymore).

That much is obvious. You just get sweeter and sweeter, doncha?

All I wanted to know was how you think everything would play out in court.

Both my boyfriend and his mom's boyfriend talked to the prosecutor, told him they just wanted to drop the charges and move on with their lives. Then they saw the judge, the judge agreed to drop everything. In 6 months if they don't hear anything, the case is 100% dropped and can't be brought up again.

The baton stick wasn't even brought up. My boyfriend is clear of his assault charge, the mom's boyfriend is as well.

Since 1pm yesterday? Well golly, that's awful quick!

Try again.

Flyingiron: It wasn't vague at all. I wrote about the case and what happened, then asked how you guys would think it'd go. I never asked about my boyfriend's possible career future, never asked for people to tell me that he's dumb for having a baton. I simply asked how you guys think court would go tomorrow.

CBG: I didn't want bullshit replies. All I wanted was a simple guess on what would happen. The reason why I'm getting annoyed with you people is because NOBODY answered my simple question.

Dogmatique: what are you trying to say? That I'm lying? I stated in the OP that I made yesterday, that the court case was tomorrow (today). Court was at 1:30. If you think I'm lying then why should you even reply?

View Post
    Flyingiron: It wasn't vague at all. I wrote about the case and what happened, then asked how you guys would think it'd go. I never asked about my boyfriend's possible career future, never asked for people to tell me that he's dumb for having a baton. I simply asked how you guys think court would go tomorrow.

CBG: I didn't want bullshit replies. All I wanted was a simple guess on what would happen. The reason why I'm getting annoyed with you people is because NOBODY answered my simple question.

Dogmatique: what are you trying to say? That I'm lying? I stated in the OP that I made yesterday, that the court case was tomorrow (today). Court was at 1:30. If you think I'm lying then why should you even reply?

Given that this is in fact not your legal business to begin with, perhaps you should thank those who answered.

You're welcome.

And no, we don't believe you.

- - - Updated - - -

...turns out your stories here are about in line with your stories elsewhere on the Interwebz.

View Post

The baton stick wasn't even brought up. My boyfriend is clear of his assault charge, the mom's boyfriend is as well.
    Having the assault charge cleared is one thing.
    Is he being charged with carrying a deadly weapon due to the baton? That's a separate charge that he could get convicted on.

There's no reason to give thanks to any of you. Nobody helped me. There's also no reason to not believe me. I honesty couldn't care less.

Have a nice life

- - - Updated - - -

Tang Zulu he's never heard anything about being charged with the baton stick. The police took it as evidence the day of the assault. Since the incident was back in October I don't think they're going to suddenly bring it up nearly 9 months later. Who knows. His mom's boyfriend had multiple charges on him today, so maybe that's a sign that he isn't being charged for the baton. Thanks for posting about the actual topic

So what are the charges when you say "The state vs. A and B"? What are the charges against your BF then?

My boyfriend had a simple assault charge. His mom's BF had a simple assault charge and something else. I don't remember what it was

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2