Default Can You Resolve a Probation Violation Without Returning to the State of Conviction

I have a VOP for a failure to appear. My original charge is a misd. Criminal trespassing charge. I have had the warrant for about two years now. But I no longer live in Delaware, I moved with family literally across the country. I want to get it taken care of by I don't have the means to travel back to Delaware and I'm afraid of getting locked up because of my family.does anyone have any advise? Is there some way I can handle this from where I am? I also know this is preventing the possibility of military service

Default Re: I Am Wanted by Probation in Delaware , Have Been for 2 Years. What Do I Do

The only to get this cleared up is to travel back to Delaware. You have excuses but what you need is responsibility. The warrant for failure to appear is not going to disappear until you appear.

Default Re: I Am Wanted by Probation in Delaware , Have Been for 2 Years. What Do I Do

You call a lawyer back in Delaware and see what he can work out for you. However, you very well may need to return to Delaware, you don't get points just because you absconded. You are very well in risk of getting locked up. You certainly can not join the military as a fugitive, you can't even join while still on probation. These days, even having a criminal record will discourage them from taking you when they're trying to get people OUT of the military.

1. Sponsored Links