Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Prostitution Law

Thanks a lot for the reassurance.
    I was worrying if they are still investigating and may take more time to file charges.
    So, I guess this is not the case.
    Since the room is still in my name (I booked for a day) till 11AM today, would I be responsible
    if the woman gets another customer to the same room? I guess if the cop catches they would be
    in trouble - not me. Right?

In the future, I would go to a reputed massage parlor, if I needed a massage, than taking all these risks.

Actually it could imply you are her pimp and your charges could be even more serious.

I am now very concerned. I am not her pimp and don't even know her.
    Just because the room is in my name for a day, can they charge without having any evidence?

Sure they have proof. The room is in your name and when she turns on big daddy dds so she gets a walk on her charges they have proof.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Sure they have proof. The room is in your name and when she turns on big daddy dds so she gets a walk on her charges they have proof.
    I made a mistake by not checking out after my massage. She said she would check out at 11 AM today. I will make sure she does checkout.
    I would get into trouble only if they get caught right? In case nothing happens, they won't come after me right?

Quote Quoting dds
    View Post
    I am now very concerned. I am not her pimp and don't even know her.
    Just because the room is in my name for a day, can they charge without having any evidence?
    No, the state cannot charge with no evidence. The state must have enough evidence to support probable cause to believe you committed the crime. It’s not a terribly high standard, but it does require that the state have something to support each element of the offense. Realistically if you had sex with her, then she was almost certainly not a cop nor working for the cops. They don’t let it get as far as having real sex for a variety of reasons. That means that in order to make it’s case against you, the state would almost certainly need the prostitute to testify that you paid her to have sex with you. Now maybe the police pressured her to do that, but I’m thinking it’s not likely.

As far as being charged as a pimp, they’d need more than just that the room was in your name. They’d also need her testimony that you were getting a cut of the fees from the prostitution or other evidence of that (which they’d not have if you weren’t the pimp). Again, maybe they pressured her to lie to say that you were the pimp, but I’m thinking that’s not likely either. The fact that the room in in your name is not a great fact for you (and why you’d let her continue to use that room after you left is beyond me) but the state needs more than that to tie you to being a pimp.

Thanks for your comments, makes perfect sense.
    Yes, I made several blunders yesterday including letting her use the room after I left. I don't think she can testify that I was her pimp
    since I never had any association before the massage (and no evidence)
    So, does it mean the chances of me getting into trouble are very remote - both my massage (since I was not caught in the act) or letting her use
    the room in my name (since there is no evidence linking us)? All this assuming they got caught by the cops in the act. Right?

Quote Quoting dds
    View Post
    Thanks for your comments, makes perfect sense.
    Yes, I made several blunders yesterday including letting her use the room after I left. I don't think she can testify that I was her pimp
    since I never had any association before the massage (and no evidence)
    So, does it mean the chances of me getting into trouble are very remote - both my massage (since I was not caught in the act) or letting her use
    the room in my name (since there is no evidence linking us)? All this assuming they got caught by the cops in the act. Right?
    you do realize that criminals often lie in order to escape prosecution, right? Of course she could testify you were her pimp and if it got her out of being charged she might do it.

Oh for the love of sweet holy heaven. Don't break the law and you won't have to worry about such things.

Even if she lies, can she produce evidence that I was her pimp? Is it possible to fabricate evidence?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast