Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Re: Can a Non-Custodial Parent Sign a Chid Up for Activities

He wouldn't be unattended. He would be in daycare. It wouldn't be so bad if my son didn't call that woman mom when he's with her. She had the nerve to let him hug and kiss her when he was leaving their house last time.

Quote Quoting BrittneyD1234567
    View Post
    He wouldn't be unattended. He would be in daycare. It wouldn't be so bad if my son didn't call that woman mom when he's with her. She had the nerve to let him hug and kiss her when he was leaving their house last time.
    oh gee, he has shown affection for a person that is in fact acting in direct replacement for his mother for oh so many purposes. Too bad brittneyD. Maybe your anger stems from the fact he doesn't show you as much affection. If so, I suggest you figure out what you are doing wrong rather than complaining about what the step mother is doing right.

I do understand your being upset about him calling someone else Mom. Sincerely, I do get that.

But the rest? It's a GOOD thing for him to love other people besides you. You should be GLAD that he's comfortable with his stepmother and loves her. It's selfish, childish, petty and just plain wrong for you to resent that.

She had the nerve to let him hug and kiss her when he was leaving their house last time.

You say that in court and you'll be the NCP and the kid living with Dad so fast the kid's shoes are going to smoke on the way out the door.

View Post
    Oh the nerve. How dare that child be allowed to form a healthy relationship.

View Post
    I'm not even sure what you're talking about. My son's dad and his gf don't have a dog or a cat. His gf wants to take my son from me and she tries acting motherly with him even though I've said not to.
    I fully support their actions.

Who was it who said, very wisely, that "you shouldn't have custody of anything more complex than a carrot"?

Oh. That was me.

Well now he seems to think that because he has joint legal custody I have to tell him every time I make a doctor appointment. And now he's saying he wants to take MY child to some child therapist because he's afraid that being around my boyfriend has had some bad effects on my son. Is he legally allowed to make an appointment and take my son to it? Wouldn't he have to have my say so since I'm the custodial parent?

Well then I'm going to put him in full time daycare when I get a job. Then his dad will only be able to get him every other weekend and no weekdays.
    Aww, you're adorable.

No, that's not how it works. Dad's visitation time has been set by COURT ORDER. That means it is set in stone, and no action that you can take will change it. Dad will still get kiddo for his weekdays, regardless of whatever nonsense you try to put in his way.

That your only concern is whether Dad enrolling kiddo in enrichment activities would afford him more parenting time in the future is very telling - and what it's telling us is nothing good. That you would deprive your child of the opportunities to make more friends and learn a sport simply because you're afraid of Dad getting more custody is gross. You're a terrible person and you should feel terrible.

Is he legally allowed to make an appointment and take my son to it?
    He's his son too. He gets to do whatever he wants during his parenting time.

Wouldn't he have to have my say so since I'm the custodial parent?
    Absolutely not. Joint legal means Dad gets input into doctor's appointments and such, and if he wants to put the child in therapy to undo the damage your idiotic games have done, he can do so on his parenting time, and you can't stop him.

Is he legally allowed to make an appointment and take my son to it? Wouldn't he have to have my say so since I'm the custodial parent?

Not unless your custody order expressly and in so many words says that he cannot make a appointment for the child without your approval. It's his son too. Not just yours.

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    I fully support their actions.

Who was it who said, very wisely, that "you shouldn't have custody of anything more complex than a carrot"?

Oh. That was me.
    why are you wishing death upon the carrot? That is cruel to carrots.

View Post
    Well now he seems to think that because he has joint legal custody I have to tell him every time I make a doctor appointment. And now he's saying he wants to take MY child to some child therapist because he's afraid that being around my boyfriend has had some bad effects on my son. Is he legally allowed to make an appointment and take my son to it? Wouldn't he have to have my say so since I'm the custodial parent?
    He gets complete say so.

And unless you're the Virgin Mary incarnate, the child is every bit as much dad's as yours, and not just a sperm donor who you wish would just go TF away, leaving you free to subject this poor child to the insanity of your life.

Please file a motion to prevent dad from obtaining psychological care for his child. Pretty please?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting Ohiogal
    View Post
    why are you wishing death upon the carrot? That is cruel to carrots.
    As the National Representative for the Advocation of Carrots' Rights I approve this post.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast