Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: 5mil Estate Being Held Up by 10grand Worth of Junk Cars

Quote Quoting tonynewman
    View Post
    hey man,, i might be an ass, but let me tell you this,, im honest, i go through life with such a mentality, pure honesty and i want to help people, i might crash around from time to time but i always admit such things. if it was not for people like myself where the hell would this country be ... understand that much
    You mean people like you that begin slobbering all over themselves and asking how to boot stepmother out of the house when they learn that they are an heir to estranged Dad's estate?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting tonynewman
    View Post
    im not the executor on the estate, she needs to sell off said junk cars before i get the money or even see the first accounting to sign off on. i would buy the junk cars but its really an issue when you have no money or way out, the lawyer wont really talk but state stupid reasons to delay like the junk cars

all my info was gained by trickery to the court people,, files i paid 30 bucks for,, etc.. my end is all a grand illusion i concocted due to being an expert at manipulation etc. lol

i know the laws and how to manipulate them etc,, my issue now is that i actually need money to progress but have none
    Oh bullcrap! What is in the probate files is public information. And the attorney works for your stepmother, the executor of the estate. As long as you are provided what the law states the executor has to provide you, the attorney does not have to talk to you.

Yeah... I have begun to think that you are just a very engaging troll and that none of this stuff you have posted is real.

i never had a father,, my father lived 15mins away from me, my entire life, i never met him until i was 17years old,, he paid when the state threatened him 100 bucks a month to my mother from the 70s,, he was a piece of crap. not a man, and that made me a better person because i would never do what he did to me,, to my own kids...

he got what he deserved, that is all,, he was also a state trooper,, a piece of human garbage that left his family forever, just so you know,, ill tell you all about my childhood how i was messed up and all that boo hoo crap,, lol,, let me tell you,, i smiled when i learned he died from that lawyer document that was sent to my house by registered mail.. he got what was coming

- - - Updated - - -

you will see the man I am,,, ill buy a new house and all that shit,, but ill take a good part of that money and fight corrupt police shooting peoples dogs and pets and make a site where people can fight back against the insane government

ok,, just so you all know,, I needed to take a pee,, so I just went out on the front porch and peed off of there,, the girl 2 doors down seen me,, so if the police come knocking,, as they have in the past,, but ill deny everything that just took place lol much like I told the the Baltimore police after I spray painted the front of my house F the police (after defaulting on the mortgage ),, im moving soon don't need to worry about me and it was the city cop I was having sex with that lived nextdoors new boyfriend .. its just a great thing knowing so much about the law and police procedure and what to expect I guess lol

I just wanted to keep you all informed tonight,, the police will knock soon,, and ill sweet talk myself out of this, its just what I do, they say not to talk to police but I found in todays world that manipulating the police is way better, being the women that seen me is some pot growing dope head hippe,, ill inform the police of this if they infact knock

Quote Quoting tonynewman
    View Post
    i never had a father,, my father lived 15mins away from me, my entire life, i never met him until i was 17years old,, he paid when the state threatened him 100 bucks a month to my mother from the 70s,, he was a piece of crap. not a man, and that made me a better person because i would never do what he did to me,, to my own kids...

he got what he deserved, that is all,, he was also a state trooper,, a piece of human garbage that left his family forever, just so you know,, ill tell you all about my childhood how i was messed up and all that boo hoo crap,, lol,, let me tell you,, i smiled when i learned he died from that lawyer document that was sent to my house by registered mail.. he got what was coming

- - - Updated - - -

you will see the man I am,,, ill buy a new house and all that shit,, but ill take a good part of that money and fight corrupt police shooting peoples dogs and pets and make a site where people can fight back against the insane government

ok,, just so you all know,, I needed to take a pee,, so I just went out on the front porch and peed off of there,, the girl 2 doors down seen me,, so if the police come knocking,, as they have in the past,, but ill deny everything that just took place lol much like I told the the Baltimore police after I spray painted the front of my house F the police (after defaulting on the mortgage ),, im moving soon don't need to worry about me and it was the city cop I was having sex with that lived nextdoors new boyfriend .. its just a great thing knowing so much about the law and police procedure and what to expect I guess lol

I just wanted to keep you all informed tonight,, the police will knock soon,, and ill sweet talk myself out of this, its just what I do, they say not to talk to police but I found in todays world that manipulating the police is way better, being the women that seen me is some pot growing dope head hippe,, ill inform the police of this if they infact knock

You need to be in a residential treatment program.

And you only wish I was kidding.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

oh please, dish out your wisdom as you did to too many kids that came here for advice, your repetitive nonsense of standard "i am right " crap

your a goddamn lunatic in all aspects,, you have only gotten this far with your textbook mental disorder thinking. let that be known

let this echo into the minds of all that have came in the past and come into the future,, your nothing but some brainwashed hack giving standard advice that has helped no one,, as your foolishness helps no one,, it only sounds good to yourself and your puppet crew of followers

ok,, just so you all know,, I needed to take a pee,, so I just went out on the front porch and peed off of there
    Don't even have the proverbial pot to pee in, eh?

Quote Quoting tonynewman
    View Post
    oh please, dish out your wisdom as you did to too many kids that came here for advice, your repetitive nonsense of standard "i am right " crap

your a goddamn lunatic in all aspects,, you have only gotten this far with your textbook mental disorder thinking. let that be known

let this echo into the minds of all that have came in the past and come into the future,, your nothing but some brainwashed hack giving standard advice that has helped no one,, as your foolishness helps no one,, it only sounds good to yourself and your puppet crew of followers
    you have any idea why your not a moderator on this site,, its because whoever runs this site knows a goddamn enough not to include such a stupid moron into their own affairs and try to be different compared to the sites that you mod

your a goddamn moron simple as that,,, and im really proud and glad to make such facts well known

Quote Quoting tonynewman
    View Post
    i never had a father,, my father lived 15mins away from me, my entire life, i never met him until i was 17years old,, he paid when the state threatened him 100 bucks a month to my mother from the 70s,, he was a piece of crap. Not a man, and that made me a better person because i would never do what he did to me,, to my own kids...

He got what he deserved, that is all,, he was also a state trooper,, a piece of human garbage that left his family forever, just so you know,, ill tell you all about my childhood how i was messed up and all that boo hoo crap,, lol,, let me tell you,, i smiled when i learned he died from that lawyer document that was sent to my house by registered mail.. He got what was coming

- - - updated - - -

you will see the man i am,,, ill buy a new house and all that shit,, but ill take a good part of that money and fight corrupt police shooting peoples dogs and pets and make a site where people can fight back against the insane government

ok,, just so you all know,, i needed to take a pee,, so i just went out on the front porch and peed off of there,, the girl 2 doors down seen me,, so if the police come knocking,, as they have in the past,, but ill deny everything that just took place lol much like i told the the baltimore police after i spray painted the front of my house f the police (after defaulting on the mortgage ),, im moving soon don't need to worry about me and it was the city cop i was having sex with that lived nextdoors new boyfriend .. Its just a great thing knowing so much about the law and police procedure and what to expect i guess lol

i just wanted to keep you all informed tonight,, the police will knock soon,, and ill sweet talk myself out of this, its just what i do, they say not to talk to police but i found in todays world that manipulating the police is way better, being the women that seen me is some pot growing dope head hippe,, ill inform the police of this if they infact knock
    PKB.
    I think it's time the moderators on this board gave you the boot.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    PKB.
    I think it's time the moderators on this board gave you the boot.

says one of the puppet women that will agree with the text book advice of crap.. your girlfriends deal out,,, your a perfect example,, let me explain something to you,, here in America we have freedom of speech you control nothing,, and I think its time that your reminded of such things in the world/ how you like them apples honey buns go try one of your "other sities" that your girlfriend controls

Quote Quoting tonynewman
    View Post
    says one of the puppet women that will agree with the text book advice of crap.. your girlfriends deal out,,, your a perfect example,, let me explain something to you,, here in America we have freedom of speech you control nothing,, and I think its time that your reminded of such things in the world/ how you like them apples honey buns go try one of your "other sities" that your girlfriend controls
    I think you need to understand that that little 'Freedom of Speech' clause bridge dwellers like you throw out only pertains to the GOVERNMENT preventing POLITICAL SPEECH.

This server/HDD space we're using? It's PRIVATE property. The owner can shut it down, shut you, me or anyone else down at any time. There's not a thing in the world anyone could do about it, either.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    I think you need to understand that that little 'Freedom of Speech' clause bridge dwellers like you throw out only pertains to the GOVERNMENT preventing POLITICAL SPEECH.

This server/HDD space we're using? It's PRIVATE property. The owner can shut it down, shut you, me or anyone else down at any time. There's not a thing in the world anyone could do about it, either.

He can't even string together a complete sentence - it's a bit much to expect him to actually understand the concept of "Freedom of Speech", non?

Heck, if he wasn't so clearly under the influence I'd probably manage to be concerned about him.

As it is....

I predict he'll need to change his location, too.

Heh.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast