Default Does Chp Recognize a Associate Degree in Criminal Justice from Kaplan University

I want to join the CHP but first i want to get my associates in criminal justice and im going to go to kaplan university online. Does anybody know if thats a good school or if the CHP will accept a degree from there?

Default Re: Does Chp Recognize a Associate Degree in Criminal Justice from Kaplan University

Quote Quoting junior0560
    View Post
    I want to join the CHP but first i want to get my associates in criminal justice and im going to go to kaplan university online. Does anybody know if thats a good school or if the CHP will accept a degree from there?
    Yes, POST (Peace Officer Standards and Training) has recognized Kaplan University as a valid college for purposes of education points. The CHP as an organization requires only a high school diploma or GED. If you have an AA/AS that will make you look better and better prepare you for a career that involves a lot of reading, writing, and reading comprehension.

Default Re: Does Chp Recognize a Associate Degree in Criminal Justice from Kaplan University

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    a career that involves a lot of reading, writing, and reading comprehension.
    And 'rithmetic.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    And 'rithmetic.
    Yeah, you're right ... for the CHP they have to do all those collision calculations. It's a specialization elsewhere.

1. Sponsored Links