About 4 or 5 years ago I was arrested, but the case ended up being dismissed. Now I am applying for a law enforcement job and they want to know what happened and when it happened even if the case was dismissed. Problem is I don't remember myself all the details.
Is there some way I can obtain a copy of the records from my case? I was never convicted of any crime so I don't think that they can deny me employment based simply on that.