Default Fraudulent Chargeback by a Client Who Denied Receiving My Work

[A customer ordered my services through DigitalPoint's forums.] He made the payment and I started the design work. After some days, he ordered another album art design for which I charged $50. Both work was complete, client was happy and the design files were provided....

On Jan 31 2015 I received a message from paypal regarding 2 chargebacks. one for $75 and other for $50. After doing a bit of research I found that [the customer has filed a chargeback saying the payment was not authorized by him which is completely untrue and a deliberate attempt to scam me.... I have opened a dispute via paypal and it will take atleast 75 days now.

In the mean time, I found that he is using the design on his facebook page.... The CD cover is used on his amazon page, soundcloud and CD baby pages.... His facebook profile also mentions all his website links....

What do I do if the Paypal dispute does not work in my favor? How can I take legal action against him. I need someone's help.

Default Re: Dimmak Herbs Review : Fradulent Chargeback

What was the nature of the paypal message. If they were paypal disputes, you have a small chance that they will resolve in your favor. If he charged back by his credit card you have ZERO chance. It's quite possible he backed his paypal payment with a card he's not authorized to use.

Anyhow, barring a resolution from paypal, you have little choice but to sue him in Nevada. That's probably going to cost you ten times what you'll be able to recover.

Boy O boy do you work cheap. Lick your wounds and learn form the experience. If PayPal reverses, great.

What do you mean by "quite possible he backed his paypal payment with a card he's not authorized to use."

Yes , I lost both the disputes. Paypal said, they can't do anything more as its upon visa to decide who is correct here. I don't know what else should I have provided as proof. I did all I can

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    What was the nature of the paypal message. If they were paypal disputes, you have a small chance that they will resolve in your favor. If he charged back by his credit card you have ZERO chance. It's quite possible he backed his paypal payment with a card he's not authorized to use.

Anyhow, barring a resolution from paypal, you have little choice but to sue him in Nevada. That's probably going to cost you ten times what you'll be able to recover.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Boy O boy do you work cheap. Lick your wounds and learn form the experience. If PayPal reverses, great.
    Well people don't order if the price is high. I have set a reasonable price so that people order.

Regarding the chargeback.. there is nothing I can do right

You can appeal PayPal's decision.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/he...97349&rankId=4

1. Sponsored Links