My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas

Once a Motion to Vacate Void Judgment for lack of Jurisdiction and Fraud Upon the court which is filed in the Convicting Court, how long does the trial judge have to provide an answer, either granting or denying the motion? If Judge denies where is the Appeal filed? Criminal Court of appeals? Or does it go straight to Federal Court?