Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Taking Possession of a Car in My Name But My Ex-Boyfriend's Address on the Title

    My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Nevada
    I bought a car for a boyfriend in Nevada. I live in California. We have a verbal agreement that he would pay me $200 to $300 a month for the car. He's only made three payments in six months, and we are no longer together. The title is in my name, but for some reason, has his Nevada address on it. How can I take possession of the vehicle? Can I just have it towed?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: Nevada Title

    If it is titled in your name, you can have it towed as long as it does not breach the peace. Expect to be sued for return of his money.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Transfer of Title: Dealer Taking Forever with Used Car Title
    By juggar in forum Cars and Dealerships
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2014, 05:33 AM
  2. Kidnapping: Taking a Minor to Another State to See Her Boyfriend Without Permission
    By TKRCROSS in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 03:29 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:01 AM
  4. Car Title Has Incorrect Address for Buyer
    By HeyCesar in forum Vehicle Registration and Title
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 10:15 AM
  5. Taking Mother Off Title Deed & Property Tax
    By Angela627 in forum Real Estate Ownership and Title
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 05:18 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources