Default Mention of a Pending Criminal Case During a Criminal Trial

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Tennessee - In criminal court, can the prosecution refer to a pending case not in the county that the trial is in, as evidence in which the case is being tried? Thanks for your help.

Default Re: Pending Cases

Quote Quoting lorie42
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: Tennessee - In criminal court, can the prosecution refer to a pending case not in the county that the trial is in, as evidence in which the case is being tried?
    Like all your other questions, the answer depends on a lot of factors not covered by your question.

Can you tell me what else you would need to know to answer the question? Thanks for your comments.

Here's the problem.

You've posted several brief questions that appear hypothetical and have no context. That's just annoying, wastes time, and discourages responses.

Then it turns out that they appear to involve the felony charges that you relate in:

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180917

Instead of opening new threads with every new question, they should all be added to the thread that provides the most background about the case.

Please round up all those questions and rewrite them in that thread for the sake of continuity. You'll get more helpful comments that way.

1. Sponsored Links