Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Falsely Accused of Shoplifting and Now at Risk of Being Evicted

This whole thread is a troll thread. I'm out.
    What a buzzkill! It was just getting good.

You want to send us a video of your girlfriend having her boobies fondled?

Reminds me of a trip to Wallyworld one day with friends. A teenage girl was was wearing a low cut top and a bra about 2 sizes to small for her DDD's. If my kid had done something like that I would have murdered her. she is bouncing around the store feeling all full of herself. The husband of the couple we were with walked up to her and said "HONEY, have you got a license for those things!!!"

You can post a link to that video, any time. Thanks.

Quote Quoting fireinthestreets
    View Post
    Give me your email and I will send you the file.

How do I post the video on here?
    I have contacted this member based on his own willingness to backup his words. I will gladly retract my comments and apologize if his video is in fact delivered and is what he states.

Thank you for your service and I am sorry that you were wounded while overseas.

A law enforcement officer can pat down or frisk a person of the opposite gender for cause of safety or when said person is taken into custody. Each department will have different guidelines on this but in my opinion the frisk should be minimally invasive while still maintaining assurance the subject is not armed.
    If your girlfriend blatantly had her breasts groped ( and they are bReasts not beasts) then I hope the officers involved are dealt with accordingly.

My own department which is rather small and nothing compared to the size of Denver PD has female officers on duty and available for strip searches whenever a female is arrested and brought into the jail. I can't believe that Denver has no females on staff for processing an arrest.

View Post
    I'm sorry for the confusion I was in class while writing these posts
    I imagine you must be extremely busy, being in Law School with a doctorate in biology after majoring in both biology and chemistry. Which is why you are attending class at 27 minutes past midnight.

And no, not anyone can by a mall cop, let alone a "real" cop which should be proven as to why you were having issues.

Quote Quoting Mephis
    View Post
    I imagine you must be extremely busy, being in Law School with a doctorate in biology after majoring in both biology and chemistry. Which is why you are attending class at 27 minutes past midnight.
    On my computer, the OP's first post is listed as being posted at 9:27 PM. I live in the Central time zone.

Mine lists it as on 12-02-2014 at 12:27 AM. I am on eastern.

Mt mind is going in circles I apologize for not being clear about some parts of this. However no I am not exaggerating, and I have not said anything that was not true. I have met with my civil litigation attorney as has my girlfriend. The DPD has just paid yet another settlement for extreme abuse where they choked and tazed an elderly man to death in the same jail my girlfriend was abuses in. That settlement was over 4 million. I will post the video as soon as we have a better idea of whether or not the store and police department will settle with us or if they are going to fight it. All we would like is an apology. Neither of us had committed a crime which has been proven. The conduct of the DPD officers and LP was beyond inappropriate, and ultimately the folks who have decided to doubt what i have to say are irrelevant. We are already well aware of the fact that we have a case. My military and educational background is also irrelevant the only reason I even mentioned it was to lend credence to the fact that I have better things to do than make up fairy tales on a online forum.

initially I posted our story to get folk's opinion regarding by whether or not we would have a case. In the time since then we have gotten legal services and have shown the video/audio proof of the situation to the appropriate people.

Again, when I initially made posts I was emotionally charged and used language that i shouldn't have which i apologize for. I know most police and LP personnel are good people, these were just bad apples. Anyone who wants to see the video will be able to do so when my lawyer advises me that it will be a good idea.

For everyone who has followed our countries innocent until proven guilty guidelines I appreciate you for hearing me out. Anyone who thinks that what the police and lp did was alright or justified then I feel sorry for you. I'll keep yall posted about the proceedings. Expect the long awaited video soon!

View Post
    Expect the long awaited video soon!
    You said you had it already. You said you would share it already. But you ignore requests to post it, even in private. I don't believe a single word you're typing. Sounds more like you are shoveling a lame story as a "test", and of course exaggerated (aka lied). I don't care either way, but your lies simply won't cut it in the real world. You are correct about one thing though, your military and education background are irrelevant, so you can save those lies in the real world too.

The lawyer said not to share it until the case is settled. I was just on here initially to get some advice prior to speaking with the attorney. It makes no difference whether you guys believe me or not, I already got the legal advice which I needed. However once the legal issues have been settled you can bet your asses the video will go on yYouTube, I'll even email it to anyone who wants it. But I'm not going to share it against the advice of my attorney. He said that they are not only worried about being sued, they are worried that the video will make its way to the local media. So I am using this video as leverage to make those loser pay. This morning DPD gave us back the bail money, since she was not charged with a crime so she shouldn't have had bail in the first place. The officers seargent put the officers on unpaid leave and we both received letters of apology from the officers and LP, and an offer of a 500 dollar store gift card. But until the LP are fired and are not able to get a job in that field ever again, and until we get as large of a settlement as possible from both the city and the store (it would be nice to have my college debt taken care of) then I am using the video as leverage, my attorney said that both entities are scared to death of the video being released to the media. Seeing that the police here are known for extreme cases of unwarranted use of force and the fact that the city gives out millions each year due to police misconduct (more than most other municipalities in the states) makes it very plausible that we will get a decent settlement.

I am no longer asking fir advice nor do care who believes me or not I know what happened and that's all that matters and once the video is released it can put all you nay sayers in your place.

Anyone who wants the video sent to them tell me your email.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast