Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Request for Banning of Dogmatique, Disagreeable,cbg, Courtclerk and Mr. Knowitall

Dear Dear. Just what I was expecting. An apology to deny a human being's right to housing and giving the parasitic property investors the privilege of choosing how they can exploit a working or disabled person by being picky concerning from whence legal currency (rent) is derived.

The comments above are perfect evidence that the 'neutral' court system is there to protect private property exploiters and that this website is run by a legal system that is part of the Imperiaplst/Capitalist billionaire finance/industrial investor class and their state apparatus, including the court system.

Absurd? Why? Because I asked someone to not give biased information and to disclose tenants rights that are elaborated in detail in hundreds of pages of the Pennsylvania Landlord/Tenant Law Manual.

Every comment above indicates that my experiences with the two landlords in my "diatribe" above is systematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps the "correct legal response" is something you do not want to hear. You are the biased one dear file clerk

- - - Updated - - -

So basically I am an obstacle in the way of their "right" to agment their wealth on the backs of working, disabled, middle class people right? Did I hear that correctly?

- - - Updated - - -

By my requesting that I don't want to hear landlord biased responses you accuse me of being "biased" The court system and PA statutes are designed to protect the private property investor holding companies. I was merely asking to hear the tenants right, remedies which are merely formal with no substance or content or, judging by these answer, no enforcement or desire to follow the laws.

Default Re: Can I Be Denied Housing when I Disclose That I Am on SSI

Are you suggesting that if you are on SSI the landlord is REQUIRED to rent to you?

Obama is continuing to privatize public housing. It's called the RAD program which started with Clinton and Bush. In my county the Section 8 waiting list has been closed for years. Section 8 was a way to privatize public housing. It started in the Nixon administration. The waiting list for the few public housing units left is a couple years or more.

It's not just my opinion.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTL3T0qT6MA

Answer my question, please. Are you stating that a landlord is required to rent to someone if they are on SSI - that they have no choice in the matter but must accept every application from someone on SSI regardless?

Yes or no.

Quote Quoting Perther
    View Post
    Dear Dear. Just what I was expecting. An apology to deny a human being's right to housing and giving the parasitic property investors the privilege of choosing how they can exploit a working or disabled person by being picky concerning from whence legal currency (rent) is derived.

The comments above are perfect evidence that the 'neutral' court system is there to protect private property exploiters and that this website is run by a legal system that is part of the Imperiaplst/Capitalist billionaire finance/industrial investor class and their state apparatus, including the court system.

Absurd? Why? Because I asked someone to not give biased information and to disclose tenants rights that are elaborated in detail in hundreds of pages of the Pennsylvania Landlord/Tenant Law Manual.

Every comment above indicates that my experiences with the two landlords in my "diatribe" above is systematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps the "correct legal response" is something you do not want to hear. You are the biased one dear file clerk

- - - Updated - - -

So basically I am an obstacle in the way of their "right" to agment their wealth on the backs of working, disabled, middle class people right? Did I hear that correctly?

- - - Updated - - -

By my requesting that I don't want to hear landlord biased responses you accuse me of being "biased" The court system and PA statutes are designed to protect the private property investor holding companies. I was merely asking to hear the tenants right, remedies which are merely formal with no substance or content or, judging by these answer, no enforcement or desire to follow the laws.
    Golly that was a lot of words. But you didn't actually say anything.

And let me guess - you think that you're the only person in this thread who is disabled . Right?

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    Golly that was a lot of words. But you didn't actually say anything.

And let me guess - you think that you're the only person in this thread who is disabled . Right?

Why don't you address those words with some substance instead of using them to conceal your reactionary dimwittedness? What does the fact that others on this website are "disabled" have to do with your discrimination against the disabled and my urgent question? You are just a reactionary who signed up on some pitiful law forum to vent your anger at the world while you stuff your face with cake.

FYI: "Discrimination based one’s “source of income” – which can include, but is not limited to, housing choice vouchers, Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), unemployment insurance, or veteran’s benefits – is against the law in many states and localities across the country. The ERC has advocated strongly for the enforcement of existing laws and the enactment of new legislation for this protected class since 2005.

"The Housing Choice Voucher Program is the nation’s largest housing subsidy program, assisting more that two million families across the nation to secure clean and safe housing. Yet voucher holders face blatant discrimination when searching for housing. In recent years the ERC has placed a high priority on advancing civil rights for housing choice voucher holders. In many instances, a housing voucher is the only thing that stands between a family and homelessness. As well, discrimination against housing voucher holder, far too often, is merely a guise for discrimination based on race, national origin, or familial status." Source: Equal Rights Center"

Hope it's not to many words for you. Maybe you can have your mommy read them for you

- - - Updated - - -

From a realty attorney on those who discriminate against section 8 voucher holders

http://www.clrp.org/legal-issues-we-...ough-the-nose/

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to request that a knowledgeable attorney or webmaster/forum coordinator take a long hard look at some of these discriminatory comments in response to my question by those who apparently should not be giving legal advice. They are condoning discrimation based on disability. Is that the reputation that "Expert Law" wants. I particularly am concerned with comments by "Dogamtque" and "Mrknowitall" over the years. They should have been banned years ago. They are replacing Landlord/tenant law advice with adhominem attacks

And I would like to request that you answer the question I have posed to you and which you are ignoring.

Yes indeed cpg, He/she/they are required not to deny me housing based on a legal form of income. Horror of Horrors!

- - - Updated - - -

"Discrimination based one’s “source of income” – which can include, but is not limited to, housing choice vouchers, Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), unemployment insurance, or veteran’s benefits – is against the law in many states and localities across the country. The ERC has advocated strongly for the enforcement of existing laws and the enactment of new legislation for this protected class since 2005."

Therefore I've nominated to be banned from giving anyone advice.

Default Request for Banning of Dogmatique, Disagreeable,cbg, Courtclerk and Mr. Knowitall

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Pennsylvania

Based on my recent post about discrimination based on SSI status:

I would like to request that a knowledgeable attorney or webmaster/forum coordinator take a long hard look at some of these discriminatory comments in response to my question by those who apparently should not be giving legal advice. They are condoning discrimation based on disability. Is that the reputation that "Expert Law" wants? I particularly am concerned with comments by "Dogamatique", "ClerkofCourts" and "Mrknowitall" over the years. They should have been banned years ago. They are replacing Landlord/tenant law advice with ad hominem attacks. They are more concerned with my concise and detailed wording than they are with acknowledging the substance and providing some guidance. Mrknowatall in the SSA law forum field has made reactionary biased and discriminatory comments concerning Social Security as well.

They clearly are not competent to dispense legal opinions

I shant return to this site

That's not the question I asked you. I asked if you were claiming that a landlord is REQUIRED to accept every application of someone who is on SSI, regardless of anything else.

And your "nomination" that anyone be banned is, in a word, ridiculous.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast