I have been being drugged and abused for many months and to the great detriment of my health. I have also been being spied upon and much of the information has been being shared with the public. I am not institutionalized, nor in prison, nor have I been charged with anything. I am not in communications with whoever is responsible for this treatment and am not sure who they are. It is probably the government or the army. My main questions are: Would it be legal for them to do these things to me if they decided I was insane and/or a terrorist? And if I asked the police or the FBI about these things, would they be obliged to answer me honestly?
to go into more detail,
THINGS PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO ME AND THINGS THEY HAVE BEEN DOING TO ME:
- Spying on me constantly with cameras and microphones and spying on everything I do on electronic devices
- Sharing much of this information with the public
- Depriving me of access to uncontaminated water & drinks (ie. Putting drugs in the tap water, stocking stores with drugged water & drinks)
- Putting drugs in my food and their food that they share with me; stocking stores with drugged foods to hinder me from obtaining drug-free foods
- Drugging me with hidden vaporizers and maybe through air/heating systems, probably through other means as well such as drones
- Drugging me through the air while I am sleeping
- Harassing, distracting, tormenting and trying (with varying degrees of success) to manipulate and confuse me through suggestion and deceit, through distracting words directed at me when not addressed to me, through coordinated distracting and disturbing behavior using information obtained from spying on me, with hidden speakers, and also by manipulating air/heating, plumbing, lights, and electronics.
- Depriving me of regular eye contact by always or almost always wearing non-transparent contacts when I am around
- Deceiving and lying to me about how I am being treated, especially about the drugs
- Forcing undesired associations into my mind through persistent suggestion, etc.
- Hacking my electronic devices or manipulating them with spyware; playing music and other disturbing noises at me in my sleep
- Altering or replacing my books
The drugs include:
Alcohol, Nicotine, MDMA or some other drug that makes my skin sensitive and mentally and emotionally enfeebles me, Viagra or some other arousal-inducing drug or drugs, something sleep-inducing, laxatives, drugs that make me constipated, emeretics (once or twice)
I am almost certain I'm being given “antipsychotics”. I'm pretty sure I've been given marijuana several times. There are some other drugs I've been given that I haven't been able to identify: crack? Cocaine? Meth? Opioids? SSRI's? I also think I've been given poison several times. I've also been given something that reduces my sexual energy. I think I've been given caffeine. I think I've also been given drugs that make me have to pee.
The effects of the drugs have included:
Fatigue, Stupidity, Numbness in my extremities, Irritability (or maybe this is just from withdrawal), Pleasure, Physical and emotional sensitivity, Racing and pounding heart, Irregular heartbeat, Pains in my heart, Joint and Muscle Pains, Nausea, Memory impairment, Hunger, Apathy, Sexual arousal, Sexual apathy, Diarrhea, Constipation, Indigestion, Hypersalivation, Temporary and partial deafness in one ear, Vision changes, Sleepiness, Insomnia, Difficulty concentrating, Difficulty lowering my gaze