Default How to Find a Good Divorce Lawyer

My GF right now has a divorce lawyer but he just dosen't seem inclinded to fight for his client even though he is aware of everything her children are going thru. He just kind of rolls over and dosen't fight her Ex's Lawyer.

So I would like to know how does someone go about to findning a good lawyer that will stand up for there client and have there clients intrests at hand. There are 3 children that are beging caught in the middle and her lawyer won't fight it. Is there a website out there to looking into these things. We live in in the Bay Area Ca.

Default Re: How to find a good Lawyer

Try the AAML.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    Try the AAML.
    Thankyou I looked but nobody from that site worked in our county but thankyou anywhere else I might be able to look.

That's a very good question. Let me know if you find out. I have tried everything to find a good attorney. I have spent sooooo much money on attorneys that could care less about my case.

Default Re: How to find a good divorce lawyer

please let me know if you have a suggestion I have been through at least 6 attorneys whom all seem to want to layover and give my x what he wants. I now have 1 (a female) she is good but to hard to get intouch with and is "always on the phone or in court when I call"

Klg....Have you considered that the problem may not be with the lawyers you have been through, but that the results you seek are not strategically possible based upon applicable law as it relates to your specific cirmstances and the facts of the case? No matter how many lawyers you "go through", they cannot change the law nor the facts of the case.

yes i have thought about everything. (believe me) I have had lawyers yell at me and and remind me so much of my X that we could not work together. I had 1 attorney that took my 3 thousand dollars and did not do anything for a year even though I called and called. I had one to promise me all this before we went to court then got into court and I found him TALKING to my x TWICE in the court house. It was so bad I had to ask him who he was working for. My new attorney who has read my file back and forward many times can not see 1 thing my other attorneys has done for me. It was as if they did not research just went to court and hoped for the best without doing their homework.
    If you know a good attorney please let me know because I think most of them do no homework on your case. They just set back and hope for the best in court. Attorneys do not loose anything if they loose a case It is no meat off their back it is yours or the person that hired this lawyer.

My problem is my x is a long time resident of this area and his name is known everywhere so i never know who is working for me and who is actually giving he and his parents information.
    My x has even stated in the heat of an argument he will blurt out something that he should not know and say "and that came from your attorneys office" so you tell me is it me or my surroundings or what. I just can't believe it is ALL ME and we have no corrupt lawyers out there.

1. Sponsored Links