My question involves restraining orders in the State of: NEVADA
I'm divorced and have no contact order with ex due to him abusing me. Judge ordered ex to pay hospital bill $1500.00. He's made no contact to hospital and they are sending it to collections next week. Can I message him somehow? He has ruined my credit and about to do more damage. What do i do?