Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    peon Guest

Default Civil Rights Do Not Exist

civil rights does not exist.
    what you mean to say is civil privilege and benefits.
    privileges and benefits can be taken away at anytime.

(human rights)
    if you are kidnapped and assaulted against your will or consent
    physical harm done to your human body.
    this is a violation of common law.
    you can put a lien against the bond of that sheriff
    give him a chance to show you the contract you signed that allows him to beat and kidnap you.
    if he can not show you the contract within 10 days. you get to determine the conditions of the contract.
    i would charge $5,000 per hour in jail. and if i am injured i would add a $100,000 to $1,000,000.
    get yourself a notary public.

Default Re: I Was Kidnapped and Tortured by the La Sheriffs Department How Do I File a Civil

You're not from the US, are you?

peon Guest

Default Wild Stuff

offer amends to your fellow man send him a notice of understanding and a claim of right.
    a notice is an offer that can not be refused. you can discharge a notice by way of seeking clarification.
    if he refuses discussion in the matter he will go in dishonor. they are not set up for discussion, they make all their money if the fighting.
    you take the wind right out of their sails just by saying hey i just want to talk i just have questions.
    they have tricked you into contracting with them that's why your in court in the first place.
    these are private courts for the law society. if you're not a member of the law society you are there voluntary to discuss how much you will pay them.
    its a business.
    both parties must agree to adjudication.
    are you there for statutory charges?
    or did you harm someone?, break something?, or use fraud or mischief in contracts?
    statutes are NOT laws they have the force of law if you consent. you have the power to make them law.
    statutes are the legislated rule of a society given the force of law. but that's the law society.
    society is a number of people joined in mutual consent for a common goal.
    they cant force you to be in the law society and subject to their rules by force or threat.

stand up and first thing you say is you claim common law jurisdiction and you do not consent to any adjudication.
    you have not harmed anyone and you do not wish to contract. you are living man. making a special appearance on the matter.
    ask them to identify the accused. (they cant)
    they will ask your name. give them first name only.

the prosecutor the judge the public defender or hired attorney are all members of the law society and this is a conflict of interest.

ask the judge to put his oath on the record. he will refuse because he is not a judge and that is not court. it is only if you believe it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y4To_ABKoo

you can file a counter claim and put the cop and prosecutor as defendants. now you are counter prosecutor.
    you present the case you did not wish to contract and did not know you were entering into a transaction of a security interest.

Default Re: I Was Kidnapped and Tortured by the La Sheriffs Department How Do I File a Civil

Quote Quoting peon
    View Post
    civil rights does not exist.
    what you mean to say is civil privilege and benefits.
    privileges and benefits can be taken away at anytime.

(human rights)
    if you are kidnapped and assaulted against your will or consent
    physical harm done to your human body.
    this is a violation of common law.
    you can put a lien against the bond of that sheriff
    give him a chance to show you the contract you signed that allows him to beat and kidnap you.
    if he can not show you the contract within 10 days. you get to determine the conditions of the contract.
    i would charge $5,000 per hour in jail. and if i am injured i would add a $100,000 to $1,000,000.
    In what state does THIS claptrap exist? Oh ... yeah ... that would be NONE.

Note that CA is not a "common law" state. In fact, while US law has its foundations in Common Law, we are NOT a nation subject to English Common Law. Even if it were, your BS assumptions are not part of that.

So, if the OP wants to try and sue a Sheriff's Department (i.e. the county) for a false arrest, he or she would have to hire an attorney to review the facts and assist him in making a claim and filing suit ... assuming he has a viable claim.

Default Re: When Can Defendant Talk to Prosecutor when Representing Themselves

Quote Quoting peon
    View Post
    offer amends to your fellow man send him a notice of understanding and a claim of right.
    a notice is an offer that can not be refused. you can discharge a notice by way of seeking clarification.
    if he refuses discussion in the matter he will go in dishonor. they are not set up for discussion, they make all their money if the fighting.
    you take the wind right out of their sails just by saying hey i just want to talk i just have questions.
    they have tricked you into contracting with them that's why your in court in the first place.
    these are private courts for the law society. if you're not a member of the law society you are there voluntary to discuss how much you will pay them.
    its a business.
    or did you harm someone?, break something?, or use fraud or mischief in contracts?
    statutes are NOT laws they have the force of law if you consent. you have the power to make them law.
    statutes are the legislated rule of a society given the force of law. but that's the law society.
    they cant force you to be in the law society and subject to their rules by force or threat.

stand up and first thing you say is you claim common law jurisdiction and you do not consent to any adjudication.
    you have not harmed anyone and you do not wish to contract. you are living man. making a special appearance on the matter.

the prosecutor the judge the public defender or hired attorney are all members of the law society and this is a conflict of interest.

ask the judge to put his oath on the record. he will refuse because he is not a judge and that is not court. it is only if you believe it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y4To_ABKoo

you can file a counter claim and put the cop and prosecutor as defendants. now you are counter prosecutor.
    you present the case you did not wish to contract and did not know you were entering into a transaction of a security interest.
    I'm speechless.

Quote Quoting peon
    View Post
    What does this mean???

its a business.
    Oh ... you're one of those guys.

You do know that you don't have to accept the law to be subject to it, right?

I have no idea what it is you are trying to say, but, statutes as passed by a local legislative body, a state legislature or the Congress ARE laws until or unless they are ruled as Unconstitutional or otherwise unenforceable.

US law is a combination of elements of the old English Common Law and statutory law.

No, that's NOT the definition of "society."

Sure "they" can. You are subject to the law whether you agree with it or not.

And the judge won't care and will proceed anyway.

You really think that'll work??? Really???

I'm sorry ... I can't seem to find a group known as "the law society" anywhere. If you mean they are all trained in the law, you'd be right. If you mean that they are all part of some secret cabal that has come together to step on your civil rights, you'd be wrong.

A judge takes an oath when he is sworn in to office. he need not provide a certified copy to you when you ask for it - that's Sovereign Citizen baloney.

And they can and will ignore your "claim."

This poster had a post, since deleted, in which he made reference to the queen. That and his misuse of the term, notary public, above (at least misuse as of the US usage), leads me to believe he is not in the US.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    This poster had a post, since deleted, in which he made reference to the queen. That and his misuse of the term, notary public, above (at least misuse as of the US usage), leads me to believe he is not in the US.
    Yeah, but this kind of crud is also spouted by many Sovereign Citizens or "Patriots" who hold their own courts. They periodically raise their ugly heads and cause huge problems (such as recently in NV) and in the past even in CA where they filed liens against judges, prosecutors and police officers that took years to clean up and also forced some judges and prosecutors to have protective details for a while because of threats of death sentences or imprisonment carried out by these people's courts. They can be scary folks! They scare me more than a car full of Rolling 30s Crips!

Yeah, I know. A few of them have rolled through here, too.

peon Guest

this is still a republic.
    what is all talk about democracy?
    democracy is where the sovereignty lies in the body of the hole.
    its mob rule.
    two wolves and a sheep voting whats for dinner.
    51% take away the rights of the 49%
    what is a republic?
    republic is when the sovereignty is dissolved to the individual.
    everyman is equal and no one is boss

if you want to go from a republic to a dictatorship, the step in between is democracy.

hierarchy of authority goes like this.
    GOD
    human beings
    merchants and servants (government)
    chattel (property and other corporations)

by making everyone a government employee (voluntary servitude) and a registered person.
    you become chattel property and your no longer a human being.
    if you want to take that lower position that is your choice. it's not for me.

i claim the status of a child of the divine. i am not subject to statutory obligations. if you choose to be beaten and jailed for no reason because you don't know what is going on and somehow ignored the massive loophole in the legal system that's as big as the universe. that is your choice.

- - - Updated - - -

oh guys i thought this was a forum about law.
    i'm going now because there is nothing but poison here.
    you are obviously indoctrinated into a belief system that has no justice, no truth, and no brains.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    I'm sorry ... I can't seem to find a group known as "the law society" anywhere. If you mean they are all trained in the law, you'd be right. If you mean that they are all part of some secret cabal that has come together to step on your civil rights, you'd be wrong.
    http://www.americanlawsociety.com/

try google.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    Yeah, but this kind of crud is also spouted by many Sovereign Citizens or "Patriots" who hold their own courts. They periodically raise their ugly heads and cause huge problems (such as recently in NV) and in the past even in CA where they filed liens against judges, prosecutors and police officers that took years to clean up and also forced some judges and prosecutors to have protective details for a while because of threats of death sentences or imprisonment carried out by these people's courts. They can be scary folks! They scare me more than a car full of Rolling 30s Crips!
    you are afraid of people who govern themselves with love compassion and truth?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast