Default Help With These Homework Questions

Question 1: Lothar owns a bakery. He has been trying to obtain a long-term contract with the owner of Martha’s Tea Salons for some time. Lothar starts a local advertising campaign on radio and television and in the newspaper. This advertising campaign is so persuasive that Martha decides to break the contract she has had with Harley’s Bakery so that she can patronize Lothar’s bakery. Is Lothar liable to Harley’s Bakery for the tort of wrongful interference with a contractual relationship? Is Martha liable for this tort? Why or Why not?

Question 2: Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc., operates an auto plant in Normal, Illinois. In 2003, TNT Logistics Corp. coordinated deliveries of auto parts to the plant and DeKeyser Express, Inc., transported the parts. On January 21, TNT told DeKeyser to transport three pallets of parts from Trelleborg YSH, Inc., to the plant. DeKeyser dispatched its driver Lola Camp. At Trelleborg’s loading dock, Camp noticed that the pallets would fit inside the trailer only if they were stacked. Camp was concerned that the load might shift during transport. DeKeyser dispatcher, Ken Kasprzak, and TNT supervisor, Alan Marten, told her that she would not be liable for any damage. Trelleborg loaded the pallets. Camp drove to TNT’s dock in Normal. When she opened the trailer door, the top pallet slipped. Trying to close the door to prevent its fall, Camp injured her shoulder and arm. She filed a suit against TNT and Trelleborg, claiming negligence. What is their defense? Discuss.

Any help would be much appreciated. An answer to the questions will be really nice.
    Thanks in advance

Default Re: Cannot Figure Out the Answers to These

You should probably do your own homework.

I can't figure it out

I'm sure you would appreciate our answering the questions for you but we're not here to do your homework. If it were up to me no one would even give you the time of day but I'm sure some softie will tell you where to look. Like figuring that out isn't part of the problem.

Stand by for that soft touch/damn fool.

1. Martha and Harley actually had a lovers quarrel which started the entire thing. After Lothar gears up his facility to handle the business he expects to get after signing a contract with Martha, they reconcile. Martha and Harley eventually combine their operations and have 5 children. Lothar loses everything and ends up moving back to the Hill People.

2. As a professional driver, she had years of experience closing trailer doors. When it did not close, she leaned against it and yelled for a tow motor operator, who being union told her just let the crap fall out. Her suit was dismissed because she fell in love with the tow motor operator and dropped her lawsuit in exchange for them giving her a clean HireRight driver report. She then got a job at a union LTL company and made 3 times the money. They also married and had one child, who she is able to co-parent because her new union LTL job allows her flexible home time through use of the contract.

The detail in my answers to homework questions varies proportionally to the increase in my PayPal account.

Default Re: Help With These Homework Questions

Quote Quoting 3eteiba
    View Post
    An answer to the questions will be really nice.
    Thanks in advance
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

I am KarJak the Magnificent.

Cross my palm with silver and I'll answer your questions.

1. Sponsored Links