Default Third Party Contact when Final Order in Place

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Maryland

The final order is in place and effective. He had the police officer at the police station contact me to find out where I was at and if I was coming. The order states that he is only to communicate any visitation issue through email, no other contact by any means.

Does this constitutes to a violations and what should I do? He already has pending violations for texting me.

Default Re: Third Party Contact when Final Order in Place

Quote Quoting avery1200
    View Post
    My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Maryland

The final order is in place and effective. He had the police officer at the police station contact me to find out where I was at and if I was coming. The order states that he is only to communicate any visitation issue through email, no other contact by any means.

Does this constitutes to a violations and what should I do? He already has pending violations for texting me.
    I am doubting that having a police officer making contact violates the order.

I guess when I read the other post about "by any means no contact" this also shouldn't justify him having a police officer call me to find out my whereabouts. That seems like a third party? Would it be any different if it was non police officer?

Quote Quoting avery1200
    View Post
    He had the police officer at the police station contact me to find out where I was at and if I was coming.
    What was this actually about? Were you late, for example, for an appointment to exchange the children? With that meeting to occur at the police station?

Quote Quoting avery1200
    View Post
    I guess when I read the other post about "by any means no contact" this also shouldn't justify him having a police officer call me to find out my whereabouts. That seems like a third party? Would it be any different if it was non police officer?
    While a police officer is obviously a "third party" in practical terms, they are not the kind of third party intended by a no contact order.

An example of third party contact: Your mother, brother, sister, best friend contact the other party to yell at them for getting a no contact order against you.

1. Sponsored Links