Default Arrested for a Felony but No Court Hearing is Scheduled

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas

Back in April I had admitted to harassing someone primarily online which is considered a felony. I went back to the police station the next week and was jailed for most of the day until I met the county judge. He had told me what I was charged with and the procedures for my trial that I would get mail sent to my address for my court date. He also told me that if I didn't receive my court date after three or four weeks to contact the district office . I never got anything in the mail and I called the district office and even the county office around the fourth week but they didn't have anything. It's been over three months and since then I've called the county and district offices twice and they still aren't able to even find anything not even my warrant or case file number. What do I to or who do I go to at this point to find out when my court date is?

Default Re: Arrested for a Felony but No Court Hearing is Scheduled

A lawyer would be advisable.

Default Re: Arrested for a Felony but No Court Hearing is Scheduled

Quote Quoting ejohnson254
    View Post
    I went back to the police station the next week and was jailed for most of the day until I met the county judge. He had told me what I was charged with and the procedures for my trial that I would get mail sent to my address for my court date.
    What type of hearing was this? A bail hearing? An arraignment? Both? Were you formally charged or released without charges?

1. Sponsored Links