Hello experts !
I was admitted to the US on an I-193 until 10/10/2014 and want to carefully consider my next step.
If I would leave the country before the expiry date, could I possibly re-enter the US in the nearby future on an ESTA, just for a visit ?
And if so - pending approval - would this procedure in any way compromise a future application for an I-485 for which the first petition is being processed ?
Many Thanks in advance for any helpful response.