Exclamation How much time in Mexico?

I am engaged to an illegal immigrant from Mexico (I am a US Citizen). He has been in the country for 6 years (he has never been in any criminal problems or even gotten a ticket), we have been together over 3 years. He was stopped at the border when he was crossing one time, and they took his fingerprints. He is planning on going back to Mexico so we are able to process all the paperwork we need so we can get married (Fiance Visa first).

How long will he be there? Is there any way that I am able to apply for him to come to the states sooner? Are there any problems that we will run into that I should know about?

Thank you so much for the help!

Default Re: How much time in Mexico?

Quote Quoting closmel
    View Post
    He was stopped at the border when he was crossing one time, and they took his fingerprints.
    And then what?
    Quote Quoting closmel
    He is planning on going back to Mexico so we are able to process all the paperwork we need so we can get married (Fiance Visa first).
    If he is known to have been illegally present in the United States he will be subject to a lengthy period of exclusion, probably ten years. Similarly, if he was caught making false statements to try to enter the U.S., he could be subject to a lengthy exclusion. Which means that the circumstances at the border (and other things we have no way of knowing) could significantly affect you.

1. Sponsored Links