Default Involved in an Accident While Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol

I borrowed my friends car and after a night of drinking and partying i was involved in a accident and arrested by the police. Police says I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
    Is this a criminal offence? and how can this be resolved?

Please assist me if you can.

Thank you

Default Re: Involved in an Accident While Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol

If you really need to be told that drunk driving is a crime, you're going to fail whatever course you're taking that is inspiring you to ask these questions.

You're not identifying a state, and you're not even in the U.S., for goodness sake. Go do your own homework.

Default Re: Involved in an Accident While Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol

I know drunk driving is a crime. and I will NOT fail. these questions is just to help me! when is asking someone for help a crime? i just don't sometimes understand the questions and then I just want help and then figure it out on my own. Its really not necessary to be so harsh!

And it's not necessary for you to involve other people in your homework. Do you see your classmates on here asking us to do their homework for them? Either do it yourself or drop the class. Or flunk it, I don't care. But quit asking us to do your work for you.

Quote Quoting ML v Tonder
    View Post
    I borrowed my friends car and after a night of drinking and partying i was involved in a accident and arrested by the police. Police says I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
    Is this a criminal offence? and how can this be resolved?

Please assist me if you can.

Thank you
    If you want any useful advice from anyone here, the least you are going to have to do is post what state you were arrested in....

More specifically than intoxication he means.

Quote Quoting nadsab
    View Post
    If you want any useful advice from anyone here, the least you are going to have to do is post what state you were arrested in....

We're not going to do his homework for him even if he does list his state. On the same day that he posted this question, he posted several others clearly marked as homework. He "doesn't understand the questions" and "just needs a little help". Tough cookies. We don't do homework.

1. Sponsored Links