hello to all the experts and immigration consultants out there,
I am a college student, age 24, and I am a green card holder whose card will be expiring on August 15, 2014. I have been continuously living in Georgia, USA for more than 8 years now. I am wondering if i can/should renew my green card, or can/should apply for naturalization.
As of July 2014, i will be convicted of
1. misdemeanor possession of marijuana under 30 grams. - 1 count with 11 months probation with no jail time
2. misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. - 2 count with 11 months probation for each with no jail time
3. misdemeanor possession of a drug outside of its original container - 1 count with 11 months probation with no jail time.
4. Motorcycle violation of learners permit. disposition - guilty plea
5. Motorcycle no insurance - disposition - Muni nolo rpt
6. Motorcycle failure to maintain lane - disposition - Muni guilty rpt
7. Motorcycle expired tag - disposition - guilty plea.
8. Misdemeanor theft of lost property - this is currently going on and will most likely be dropped, but i would like to know the immigration implications if it sticks.
Please feel free to attach any links to support your answer. I would also appreciate a thorough answer. Thank you