Default Starting a Medical Marijuana Dispensary for Veterans

My question involves business law in the state of: Florida.

Before I go too far I have realized that I need help. I am trying to structure an agricultural Co-op for military veterans.

To be honest, I know I need professional help with the corporate structuring. I have incorporated as a S-Corp but I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row.

If anyone can refer me to a corporate lawyer that might be willing to assist pro bono or an attorney that is a military veteran that would like to be on our board of directors please contact me.

We are forming a legal and well regulated co-op for growing and selling medical marijuana. Full membership is limited to military veterans with no criminal history. If you have an interest in helping us please contact me. I wish I could offer more but we are starting on a shoe string.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Default Re: Starting a Medical Marijuana Dispensary for Veterans

You're jumping the gun a bit. Medical marijuana is not yet legal in Florida. It won't even be voted on for another eight months.

For the type of information you are asking for, you will need a lawyer. Very few of them here.

1. Sponsored Links